Old xboxlivefamily.com email

Discus and support Old xboxlivefamily.com email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello My xbox and Microsoft account have my old xbxoxlivefamily.com email address associated to them. Can someone explain if this can be set up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShootingApple94, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Old xboxlivefamily.com email

Hello

My xbox and Microsoft account have my old xbxoxlivefamily.com email address associated to them. Can someone explain if this can be set up to receive email to this address and if so what the setup info is? I am trying to complete a verify which wants to send
    an email to this account which I can't access. When I go to my alias section in Microsoft account, I added another email but I cannot assign that email as my primary. Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

ShootingApple94, Sep 12, 2018
  2. xboxlivefamily.com email

I have been send a email by Xbox to my daughters email account @xboxlivefamily.com where can i see this email?

Xx J0J02000 xX, Sep 12, 2018
  3. xboxlivefamily.com email

you would go to outlook.com and sign in with the email and password and it would bring up the emails for you.

steeledwand7664, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Old xboxlivefamily.com email

Have you tried signing into it at outlook.com with that email and the password for the account?

5. You also said that you added another alias to the account but can not make it the primary alias.

Is it giving you some sort of error?

Or what is happening that it is not allowing you to make the new email the primary alias?

6. It says "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.

ShootingApple94, Sep 13, 2018
  7. Yes but no email shows up in the inbox and no errors occur.

ShootingApple94, Sep 13, 2018
  8. Old xboxlivefamily.com email

Hi ShootingApple94,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with a Microsoft Account. Whenever you use an email to create a Microsoft Account it becomes the "Username" for the account. If that email is not accessible, I would recommend

change the primary alias on the account.
    During that process you will go through :

1. Sign in to the
      Microsoft account website
      . (You may be asked to verify that you're the account owner.)
    2. Select Your info.
    3. Select Manage your sign-in email or phone number.
    When you go to alias section in Microsoft account, when you add another email but cannot assign that email as the primary. What error message do you receive? An error may occur if the email that was added is already attached to another Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps! Let us know.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 19, 2018
  9. Nwfandi
    Nwfandi Guest
    @XBF Crystal P

If you understood the question that @ShootingApple94 is describing you would understand that the primary alias isn't the issue and can't be changed and is explained with their reply on 9/13...

"It says "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias."

The issue is why won't these old accounts receive email? We are able to log into them and send from them, but they won't receive email. Emails sent are being sent from a "generic" transposed email address. For example

Name <outlook_(16char# removed)@outlook.com>; on behalf of; Name <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

The question is really quite simple. Can these old accounts be used like any other @hotmail @live @outlook accounts?

Nwfandi, Nov 5, 2018
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi ShootingApple94,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with a Microsoft Account. Whenever you use an email to create a Microsoft Account it becomes the "Username" for the account. If that email is not accessible, I would recommend

change the primary alias on the account.
    During that process you will go through :

1. Sign in to the
      Microsoft account website
      . (You may be asked to verify that you're the account owner.)
    2. Select Your info.
    3. Select Manage your sign-in email or phone number.
    When you go to alias section in Microsoft account, when you add another email but cannot assign that email as the primary. What error message do you receive? An error may occur if the email that was added is already attached to another Microsoft Account.

Hope this helps! Let us know.
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you tried signing into it at outlook.com with that email and the password for the account?
  12. steeledwand7664 Win User

You also said that you added another alias to the account but can not make it the primary alias.

Is it giving you some sort of error?

Or what is happening that it is not allowing you to make the new email the primary alias?
  13. ShootingApple94 Win User

Yes but no email shows up in the inbox and no errors occur.
  14. Nwfandi Win User

@XBF Crystal P

If you understood the question that @ShootingApple94 is describing you would understand that the primary alias isn't the issue and can't be changed and is explained with their reply on 9/13...

"It says "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias."

The issue is why won't these old accounts receive email? We are able to log into them and send from them, but they won't receive email. Emails sent are being sent from a "generic" transposed email address. For example

Name <outlook_(16char# removed)@outlook.com>; on behalf of; Name <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

The question is really quite simple. Can these old accounts be used like any other @hotmail @live @outlook accounts?

Thema:

1. Old xboxlivefamily.com email - Similar Threads - Old xboxlivefamily com

2. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  3. Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?

in XboX Insiders
    Getting access to Old Xbox accounts with lost Emails and Passwords?: The Support is hard when you fail the test to gain access to your old accounts, Is there a way to get the accounts? submitted by /u/WhoUhHere [link] [comments]
  4. Update the avatar items from old for our current avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Update the avatar items from old for our current avatars: What are the chances of having any and all Avatar items earned for the old X360 avatars being updated and available for us to use on our current avatars? I want my portal gun back submitted by...
  5. I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back: I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of Minecraft even though I'm using the same account...
  6. Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.: I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it gives me an error with the code 0x80073CF3....
  7. Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360: I've recently upgraded from a 360 to the series S and am trying to add previously purchased and downloaded games to the new system. All the games are compatible with the new system but I can only...
  8. I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a old but valid Minecraft purchase that seem invalid. How to contact Microsoft personnel?: Ok, so I had bought Minecraft Java edition at November 01 17:30:24 UTC 2016 with my !MICROSOFT! account and now the game asks me to purchase it again. I have the transaction ID and the order ID,...
  9. Old xboxlivefamily email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xboxlivefamily email: Can anyone get me in contact with someone from Microsoft about deleting my old xboxlivefamily.com email address. I need to change my primary alias to one which I can actually recieve emails on and...
  10. Old xboxlivefamily email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xboxlivefamily email: My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up Twitch Prime. It allowed me to add the email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to access xboxlivefamily email

2. xboxlivefamily