Old xboxlivefamily email

Discus and support Old xboxlivefamily email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peanuts17, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Peanuts17
    Peanuts17 Guest

Old xboxlivefamily email

My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up Twitch Prime. It allowed me to add the email to google but it wont allow emails to come in. My question
    is why can this email be used to make accounts and passwords and such, but won't allow emails to come into it.

Sidenote: I does not allow alias switching i.e @Outlook or @Live

I'd love a response

:)

Peanuts17, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Old xboxlivefamily email

Hi Peanuts,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question with email. Any valid email can be used, for example an old work email that is no longer working. If the email on your Microsoft account is XBoxlivefamily you can

change it to a different email
    . You could use a g-mail yahoo or other email not Microsoft domains.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Old xboxlivefamily email

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Peanuts17 Win User

Old xboxlivefamily email

Hi! Thanks for the response. Buy my problem is that to get the prompt to reset my Ubisoft Club password it gets sent to the xboxlivefamily email, which doesn't let me access any emails sent to it. The alias doesn't get that account's emails.

Hope to hear back.
  5. DylanM819 Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Hi Genevieve,

It is a personal account that has been set up for many years, under the old family xbox live plan.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l-adress/49b87976-d63f-46ff-9f0b-98ddf7a2616b

I'm unfamiliar with this email domain, but found a past thread here that might help you eith th alias problem.

I would also google "xboxlivefamily email" and take a look at some results. It seems like these emails were automatically generated by Microsoft years ago when family account were possible. They were for login purposes and never meant to recieve emails.
Thema:

Old xboxlivefamily email

1. Old xboxlivefamily email - Similar Threads - Old xboxlivefamily email

2. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

in XboX Insiders
    When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.: I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to...
  3. How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much time does it take for the old gamertag to be available?: Hello! So I paid for a gamertag change last week, with the intention of using the old/changed username for another account, I've waited 48 hours with the hope that it will be available, it's been...
  4. How to recover my old account on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover my old account on Xbox: How to recover my old account so i can play my games c79ecc23-c030-4696-8014-7a47c809437f
  5. Merge progress and achievements from old offline Xbox 360 profile onto my Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge progress and achievements from old offline Xbox 360 profile onto my Xbox live profile: So, as the title says I would like to know if there is a way in which I can take the game progress and/or achievements from games I played on a 360 profile that was never linked to Xbox live and...
  6. Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds: So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those games. If necessary I can send a photo of my ID....
  7. I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP GETTING MY OLD XBOX 360 ACCOUNT BACK: I don’t know what else to do, Ive asked for help many times and it all leads to the same ending. Asking for email or password or phone number… Which yes I know it makes sense to get your account...
  8. The Old and New XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Old and New XBOX.: So I have got a new xbox series S. My friend has an Xbox one. We both are thinking about buying the next fifa 22. So my question is if he buys the standard one and I buy the next gen one - will we...
  9. Upgrading to a newer Xbox one. (Keeping the old games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to a newer Xbox one. (Keeping the old games): I've had a classic Xbox one (white one that can accept discs) for at least 5 years, and I believe that it's sadly on its last leg. I was planning to get a new Xbox one since I should be able to...
  10. Old xboxlivefamily email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xboxlivefamily email: Can anyone get me in contact with someone from Microsoft about deleting my old xboxlivefamily.com email address. I need to change my primary alias to one which I can actually recieve emails on and...