Old xboxlivefamily email

Discus and support Old xboxlivefamily email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Peanuts17, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Peanuts17
    Peanuts17 Guest

Old xboxlivefamily email

My xbox account has an old xboxlivefamily.com email alias, and when logging into my Ubisoft club account I can't remember the password so I can link up Twitch Prime. It allowed me to add the email to google but it wont allow emails to come in. My question
    is why can this email be used to make accounts and passwords and such, but won't allow emails to come into it.

Sidenote: I does not allow alias switching i.e @Outlook or @Live

I'd love a response

:)

Peanuts17, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Old xboxlivefamily email

Hi Peanuts,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question with email. Any valid email can be used, for example an old work email that is no longer working. If the email on your Microsoft account is XBoxlivefamily you can

change it to a different email
    . You could use a g-mail yahoo or other email not Microsoft domains.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Peanuts17 Win User

Old xboxlivefamily email

Hi! Thanks for the response. Buy my problem is that to get the prompt to reset my Ubisoft Club password it gets sent to the xboxlivefamily email, which doesn't let me access any emails sent to it. The alias doesn't get that account's emails.

Hope to hear back.
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...l-adress/49b87976-d63f-46ff-9f0b-98ddf7a2616b

I'm unfamiliar with this email domain, but found a past thread here that might help you eith th alias problem.

I would also google "xboxlivefamily email" and take a look at some results. It seems like these emails were automatically generated by Microsoft years ago when family account were possible. They were for login purposes and never meant to recieve emails.
  5. DylanM819 Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Hi Genevieve,

It is a personal account that has been set up for many years, under the old family xbox live plan.
  6. Genevieve Cri Win User

Xboxlivefamily Email

Hi DylanM819,

Based on the error message that you are getting, it seems that your Xboxlivefamily email address configured differently. Could you please verify if this email is a personal, work, or school account?

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.
Thema:

Old xboxlivefamily email

1. Old xboxlivefamily email - Similar Threads - Old xboxlivefamily email

2. Can't recover my old account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't recover my old account: Can't recover my old account d20f954c-cc96-4bf9-af06-c6968009c6eb
  3. Restore Old Pendrive Account Data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restore Old Pendrive Account Data: I had an xbox 360 a few years ago and I was never able to play online due to living in the countryside and having a very bad internet with less than 1MB in my residence. Over time I sold the...
  4. Logging in to old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging in to old xbox 360 account: Hey All, I'm trying to log into an xbox account that I haven't used in years (Just picked up the master chief collection on steam and can't wait to get back in to some halo!).Only thing is, every...
  5. Transferred old screen name??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred old screen name??: When I transferred my son's xbox epic account to PS4 his old screen name: "Hihibutt123" turned up. We don't know where it came from! His screen name is "ChaserDude009". Can that be recovered, or...
  6. 11 year old cannot visit others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11 year old cannot visit others: My 11 and 12 year olds both play Minecraft. I have updated both of their settings so they match on the xbox website, but the 11 year old cannot visit her sister or me in the game. How can I fix...
  7. Locked out due to not knowing old email password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out due to not knowing old email password: Bottom line: My son typed in wrong passkey 3 times. Locked out. Xbox asking for password to an old email account to unlock it. I do not have this password. 91fc41ce-7c78-461b-9422-1c5e14f9451d
  8. 3 month old xbox1 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old xbox1 won't turn on: Has anyone had this with a virtually new console. I've tried what the expert gamers asked me to do on this site nothing happened and just to make it better you can't actually talk to a Microsoft...
  9. An Old Account Has Been Hacked!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Old Account Has Been Hacked!: Hello, I have been trying to reach someone all morning! An old account was hacked and my user name/password was changed without my permission and a subscription to Xbox was created. I need to...
  10. The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?: Now I recently saw a post on r/mixer about somebody who was wondering why mixer no longer had FTL (sub second latency), I tried directing them to the old mixer experience from the banner on the...