Older Crowd for 360

Discus and support Older Crowd for 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have a ongoing city with a friend looking for older crowd to play with. Welcome to add me - ee14a16d-6b93-46ce-95ca-7a73655764bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOUBLE9TRICKS, May 1, 2015.

1. Older Crowd for 360

Have a ongoing city with a friend looking for older crowd to play with.

Welcome to add me -

:)

DOUBLE9TRICKS, May 1, 2015
  2. KBass258
    KBass258 Guest
    40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

I'm of the 45+ crowd. Just looking for older cats to play COD Black Ops and/or Adv Warfare. If this is you, send me a request. I'm still on Xbox 360.

KBass258, May 1, 2015
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    I am Looking for a Adult Clan

Thanks for the reply back what is the age group I am a older gamer trying to hook up with a older crowd....

Up1nSpace, May 1, 2015
  4. KBass258 Win User

40 Year Old Average Gamer Looking for the same on XBOX one

I'm of the 45+ crowd. Just looking for older cats to play COD Black Ops and/or Adv Warfare. If this is you, send me a request. I'm still on Xbox 360.
  5. Up1nSpace Win User

I am Looking for a Adult Clan

Thanks for the reply back what is the age group I am a older gamer trying to hook up with a older crowd....
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

New clan recruiting

What is the age group to join the clan I have been looking for a clan with a older crowd... :D
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for a active clan/gaming community on one.

www.oadgaming.com is a real nice clan for the older crowd we are a 30 and over clan that play all games. alot of new games are coming out real soon stop buy and give us a look.we are a xbox mostly clan some 360 and ps4...
  8. tima2207 Win User

Looking for people to build and try all sorts of ideas..

Gotcha. Im looking for a older crowd any way. Lol. Mic isnt a requirement and basically im down for whatever. .
Thema:

Older Crowd for 360

1. Older Crowd for 360 - Similar Threads - Older Crowd 360

2. Can't Find older apps after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Find older apps after reset: My XboxOne had a major crash. So I had to do a full reset via USB. This meant I lost all my installed apps and games. I go back to the Microsoft store through the XBox to look through and...
  3. older downloaded tv shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    older downloaded tv shows: I cannot watch older content I paid for, I am trying to view them and a message comes up every time. How can I resolve this issue. a4d68c04-30ca-4950-9d4c-ce054b3612a8
  4. I am getting this issue on my pc, but it's working on my xbox (the older thread about this...

in XboX Insiders
    I am getting this issue on my pc, but it's working on my xbox (the older thread about this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Durjam [link] [comments]
  5. How to get DLC and Expansions for older Forza games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get DLC and Expansions for older Forza games?: Hello. I currently own almost all games from the Forza series but, unfortunately, I couldn't afford to also buy the DLC and Expansions back when these games were new. I'm in a better position to...
  6. Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions): Hi. Since I installed Windows 10 Home again, I'm having problems with Minecraft FPS CUZ OF GAME DVR. FPS caps at 60 while not full screen but it does while not fullscreen. I uninstalled Game bar...
  7. Why can I hear audio through an older Xbox controller but not my Xbox One X Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I hear audio through an older Xbox controller but not my Xbox One X Controller?: I have a Turtle Beach headset and adapter and also tried the xbox adapter but i cannot hear game audio through it on my xbox one x controller, but the headset works perfect on another controller....
  8. Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6

in XboX Insiders
    Can older forzas be added to xcloud like fh3 and motorsport 5 and 6: This would be nice submitted by /u/wateroverlord [link] [comments]
  9. Older Streamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Older Streamers: According to national statistics, the average age for a gamer is around 33-35 years old with 40% of gamers over 40. I'm one of them and gaming, especially on console, is my main hobby. I'm...
  10. Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one: I am going through a battlefield four kick aTM. Looking for laid back players who want to own the skies with me. I also play their games also from witcher to Need for speed. If looking for a cool...