Older gamers?

Discus and support Older gamers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically i play some bf5, cod modern warfare or other games depending on the mood. Just looking for relaxed gameplay. Nothing competition level or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wookie4dayz, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. Wookie4dayz
    Wookie4dayz Guest

Older gamers?

So basically i play some bf5, cod modern warfare or other games depending on the mood. Just looking for relaxed gameplay. Nothing competition level or take the gaming to serious. Teamwork is one thing but no raging over a game. I play all over the board
    on hours so no set time.please no kids. Just add me if you are looking for people to play with. Also no religion or politics to be discussed.

:)

2. OCRyzen Win User

older games

The developers for BLACK, moved to Codemasters... But, BLACK 2 is Scheduled for release soon..
  3. Hershey Cake Win User

Older players

Very true OG pooh and very well said! You should play more online it's a great fun and very challenging to play with real people. Good way to see if you'd like it before you bought a gold membership is try playing local (don't have to be online to play this)
    that will put you playing with the people you've added. Make sure you edit game options before you start. I normally have 4 friends and 6 enemies with the difficulty set on regular or higher.

Camo agreed! Thanks for your reply too and no worries it's no skin off my back with his comment.

Awesome Green Eyed Leo, looking forward to playing with you.

Thanks for the replies! Can't wait to play with all of you.
  4. Andreas_212 Win User

Older players

wow you already have grandkids that are old enough to play games? you people must pop em out while kids yourselves.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Older Controller

You're not going to want one of the older controllers. You can look online for Xbox One controller. Some retailers will have them as low as $45 US

Make sure to keep the receipt and if the retailer offers an extended 1-2 year warranty for $3- $5 buy that too for the controller.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Older Games?

It depends on the game. Servers are usually shut down if it's an older sports game or there just aren't enough people playing them. EA has a site that lists all of their server shutdowns -
    www.ea.com/.../service-updates

I'm not sure about other developers though.
Thema:

Older gamers?

1. Older gamers? - Similar Threads - Older gamers

2. older gamer looking for Destiny clan group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    older gamer looking for Destiny clan group: Older gamer looking for laid back clan of older gamers. trying to get ready for Destiny 2 and get to know new clan mates before destiny 2 is released. thanks 08852748-3638-4131-9c08-0016f039621a
  3. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  4. Casual clan for all gamers 25 years or older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casual clan for all gamers 25 years or older: Pork Chop Platoon (25 & older) XBOX ONE We are a XBOX ONE Clan for gamers aged 25 & over. We play Call of Duty, Destiny, Battlefield, as well as other titles like Battlefront, World of Tanks,...
  5. Older Gamers wanted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older Gamers wanted: Hi my GT is and I've been playing video games for a long time. Recently me and my friends haven't been able to get our schedules to where we can play together so I thought it would be a good idea...
  6. older gamers 40+

in XBoX on Consoles
    older gamers 40+: post you gamer tags in here, if you want to play with older peeps my gamer tag is : starwarsfan76 235ef8fc-c7de-4761-8bab-19ee74ba6cfd
  7. Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brick Breaker - Is This The Game That Older Gamers Have Been Waiting For?: Brick breaker available to download now on Xbox One | TheXboxHub Brick Breaker, the classic arcade game, is back with a breathtaking new version. Its explosive gameplay – unique and timeless – is...
  8. Looking for older gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for older gamers: Hey, firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post. My GT is and I live in the UK. I'm in my late 30's and I'm looking for older gamers who like me is a parent and cant game all day...
  9. [ARC] Ancient Relics Coalition Recruiting | Casual/Older gamers | 21+

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ARC] Ancient Relics Coalition Recruiting | Casual/Older gamers | 21+: [View:http://i.imgur.com/udo6hTQ.png:500:125] Ancient Relics Coalition are looking for laid back and older gamers, to join our community. About ARC We are as the name implies a clan for older...
  10. For The Older Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    For The Older Gamer: It would be good if Microsoft brought out a Gaming link up system for gamers with a more similar age, like a sign up system that requires real proof of age (some like credit card proof or somthing...