Omega: Messages not working right

Discus and support Omega: Messages not working right in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk if this is Omega in general, but my messages aren't working properly. I thought it was XBOX but upon searching, nobody seems to be having the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Omega: Messages not working right

Idk if this is Omega in general, but my messages aren't working properly. I thought it was XBOX but upon searching, nobody seems to be having the same issue, even my friends don't have it.

My problem is I'm not getting messages on my XBOX. They come through on my phone, but my XBOX isn't receiving. When I ask a friend to message me, then I click on their old message, it finally pops up with the new message. Is anyone else having this issue here? I feel like I'm literally the only one.

I have tried all troubleshooting steps I can think of.

submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Mizz Amelie (Amélie Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

That's true but even back in Omega it did that to me a few times, better than this though I guess. By chance do you know if Omega has the Avatar stuff right now?
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

GEARS OF WAR 3

Hello, Omega here,

Could you tell to me what is the error message or what kind of page the website is forwarding you?
  4. Dorwrath Win User

Spoilers inside: anyone else think the game was too...

[quote user="Meshuggala"]

Why was there no quests for re-taking Omega or Illium? I mean thats just a wasted potential right there. Especially with the Aria "quest" about helping her gather forces so she could get Omega back. [/quote]

A rumored DLC is called Aria where you play as her, solo like in Arrival taking back Omega. The info came from the same guy that leaked info about the Shadow Broker DLC. Rumor
  5. Orthodox4Life Win User

ODS MW3 Clan Recuriting 20+

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

6. Fizzyface Win User

last time on the forums.

[quote user="The Omega m4n"]

£10 and my left nut the OP will be back at some stage. lol

[/quote]

£50 and my right nut that he is reading all of these replies!
Thema:

Omega: Messages not working right

1. Omega: Messages not working right - Similar Threads - Omega Messages working

2. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  3. October 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta & Omega Ring (1910.190929-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 1st Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta & Omega Ring (1910.190929-1945): submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. September 26th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega Ring (1910.190923-1911)

in XboX Insiders
    September 26th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega Ring (1910.190923-1911): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Wtf with Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf with Omega ring: Nothing for Omega ring in a month ago, i have much problems, ican't iniciate Amazon,edge,dile explorer,login, movies and tv, twitch, wtf men? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments]
  6. Nothing for Omega ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing for Omega ring?: News of Omega ring? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments]
  7. August 9th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190807-1720)

in XboX Insiders
    August 9th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190807-1720): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. August 8th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190806-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 8th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190806-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. August 6th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 6th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190802-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920)

in XboX Insiders
    August 5th : New Preview Beta, Delta & Omega Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]