On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

Discus and support On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MBHYAT, Jun 20, 2020.

1. /u/MBHYAT
    /u/MBHYAT Guest

I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft support and Forza support but they both could not help with the issue. That is why I have come here. Could you please manually add the achievements onto my account.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/MBHYAT
    [link] [comments]

/u/MBHYAT, Jun 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

Have you tried the forza horizon 4 gamehub achievement section maybe it will unlock for you then
  3. PlAsKuS J3GArn Win User

Achievments not working Windows 10 app

Hi,

To help you with your concern about Forza Horizon 3 achievements, we recommend that you post this query on this

link

Note: If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement but it doesn't show, it may not be synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place.

Keep us updated.
    I've owned Forza Horizon 3 for abour 2-3 days. I've done requirments to get achievments but they've not been unlocked. This isn't a Forza Horizon 3 specific problem, but an overall problem with the games listed in my original post. I've owned Gears of War
    4 since Septemberish last year and haven't been able to unlock any achievments at all even though i've completed the campagin and played alot of multiplayer. I thought i explained this very well in my original post.
  4. PyRo x FeBrEeZe Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I am also having the same problem with Forza Horizon 3 and Destiny Rise of Iron. I have not unlocked a single achievement apparently despite meeting the requirements for certain achievements to be unlocked.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Achievments synchronisation failed Xbox App Windows 10 and Forza Horizon 3

Hey there everyone!

To get a bit of clarification, are achievements not unlocking for you in Forza Horizon 3? Or are you only having trouble viewing achievements in the Xbox App? If you visit Xbox.com and check your profile, do the achievements show as unlocked for you?
  6. romeoteknik Win User

Unicorn car achievement

If you have a profile from Forza 3 and import it into Forza 4, this achievement will unlock so long as you have an Unicorn car to unlock with it.

If you bought the VIP pack in Forza 3 (which has the 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia, 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera), and bought one of those cars (which are now unicorn in Forza 4), then when you do the profile import the achievement should unlock.
Thema:

1. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon achievements

2. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  7. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  8. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  9. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements: Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one §...