On going problems with xbox

Discus and support On going problems with xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So since last weds I have had signing in problems like half the xbox community I cant play any games or stream any app like Netflix or BBC I player i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StePenny, Feb 12, 2019.

1. StePenny
    StePenny Guest

So since last weds I have had signing in problems like half the xbox community I cant play any games or stream any app like Netflix or BBC I player i have since had 2 updates the first made it worse after getting some connectivity the second this morning
    was 3gb in size and has reset my xbox which I had to set up again now even worse than ever

I spent a hour setting my xbox up and the problem still there also when I do get signed in briefly my saves for all games have gone I did go in the insider program and change my setting to stop getting all these update not I will only recieve updates just
    before going live to everybody now I can't even access xbox insider hub as it saying it's installing then it's not I'm in a real pickle my xbox is unusable

What can be done

:)

StePenny, Feb 12, 2019
  2. StePenny Win User

It's seams to be working still getting a installation error message but can live with that all my game saves are back and I van stream now so thanks to all concerned
  3. Dark Prince 95 Win User

There is currently a services outage. You can monitor the status here. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. choppyseize Win User

If you want to unenroll the console from the preview program here is the whole FAQ and info on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

You may want to try a factory reset keeping games and apps, Or a complete factory reset so the console is totally wiped and refreshed and just download your games again.
  5. {Parity} Win User

There is currently a services outage. You can monitor the status here. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this to see if it will help resolve the issues. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Tgeekster Win User

problems in CounterStrike GO

Hi Jack the 0tter,

Can you try resetting the controls to default in the game options to see if that helps.
Thema:

1. On going problems with xbox - Similar Threads - going problems

2. Problems playing on HBO GO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems playing on HBO GO: I recently signed up to HBO GO on Xbox 360, when I play some program, it gets black screen, I can hear all the sound of the program and I can see the subtitles, but no image of the program. I got...
  3. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  4. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  5. When is this sign on problem going to be fixed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is this sign on problem going to be fixed?: Why cant I sign in? What happend to my account? 4b7cf1eb-96e1-4dc4-bebd-209184a7adf7
  6. anyone had problems with rewards points not going on your account

in XBoX Rewards
    anyone had problems with rewards points not going on your account: not had my rewards yet it is now the 17th shud of had them by now 9a888679-1986-4770-b6b4-7d6fc5294d18
  7. How to fix this problem. Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix this problem. Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go ...: I have an xbox360 but I have not started it for 3 years.Now i want to play this but i hawe this message.Can't update your console.Please contact Xbox Customer Supportor go to...
  8. Xbox one problem logging into Sky go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one problem logging into Sky go: So when I opened the sky go app this morning on my Xbox one I was logged out for some reason. I cannot log in now, it seems to have a captcha validation and I can't get past it I get error message...
  9. Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yet another problem, and don't suggest going to other sites as they do nothing!: Now to start, I tried 8 times to uninstall that lame game "Fortnite" do to constant lag issues and the hackers. Which would put me down to 11 games, yet it won't uninstall so i'm stuck with a...
  10. Problem with the last update, screen go black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the last update, screen go black: I updated the xbox Saturday night and do this 32b9734d-b81d-4f7c-8229-7800ee3e4a6d