On going problems with xbox

Discus and support On going problems with xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So since last weds I have had signing in problems like half the xbox community I cant play any games or stream any app like Netflix or BBC I player i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StePenny, Feb 12, 2019.

1. StePenny
    StePenny Guest

So since last weds I have had signing in problems like half the xbox community I cant play any games or stream any app like Netflix or BBC I player i have since had 2 updates the first made it worse after getting some connectivity the second this morning
    was 3gb in size and has reset my xbox which I had to set up again now even worse than ever

I spent a hour setting my xbox up and the problem still there also when I do get signed in briefly my saves for all games have gone I did go in the insider program and change my setting to stop getting all these update not I will only recieve updates just
    before going live to everybody now I can't even access xbox insider hub as it saying it's installing then it's not I'm in a real pickle my xbox is unusable

What can be done

:)

StePenny, Feb 12, 2019
  2. StePenny Win User

It's seams to be working still getting a installation error message but can live with that all my game saves are back and I van stream now so thanks to all concerned
  3. Dark Prince 95 Win User

There is currently a services outage. You can monitor the status here. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. choppyseize Win User

If you want to unenroll the console from the preview program here is the whole FAQ and info on how to do that.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

You may want to try a factory reset keeping games and apps, Or a complete factory reset so the console is totally wiped and refreshed and just download your games again.
  5. {Parity} Win User

There is currently a services outage. You can monitor the status here. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this to see if it will help resolve the issues. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Tgeekster Win User

problems in CounterStrike GO

Hi Jack the 0tter,

Can you try resetting the controls to default in the game options to see if that helps.
Thema:

1. On going problems with xbox - Similar Threads - going problems

2. So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?: Asked already several times about this. To save having to repeat myself, everything you need to know is here in the last time i asked......
  3. When is this xbox live problem going to stop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is this xbox live problem going to stop?: When is Xbox live going to be fixed so, I don't put my xbox up on E-bay 79dc5733-79ff-4a6b-9427-59ae53c11c20
  4. When are they actually going to fix/address Elite V2 problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are they actually going to fix/address Elite V2 problems?: I am on my third and about to be forth elite v2 for the EXACT same issue. I press the right bumper once and it activates twice. I have tested this in game and on menus and still the same thing. I...
  5. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  6. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...
  7. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  8. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with GamePass app on cellphone when I go to install a game with GamePass app on...: I have been exspirienceing an issue with the GamePass app on my iPhone a few times now when I go to launch the GamePass on my iPhone. and when I pic a game I’d like to install it will install the...
  10. Problem with screen going blank every 5 minutes.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with screen going blank every 5 minutes.: Every 5 minutes my screen goes blank for 2 seconds, sometimes it's every 3 minutes sometimes every 5minutes. It happened for the 1st time day before yesterday, so I restarted the console and that...