on gta 5 Report player

Discus and support on gta 5 Report player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All Player in gta 5 are modder and cheater i Report all Player in Rockstar games an than all Player lose all money and you can than not Player gta 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019.

1. on gta 5 Report player

All Player in gta 5 are modder and cheater i Report all Player in Rockstar games an than all Player lose all money and you can than not Player gta 5

An than call Police

:)

Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

on gta 5 Report player

If you have already used the console tools to report the players you find that are breaking the terms of use there is nothing further you can do.
  3. CalicoBranch238 Win User

0x97e107df

To be honest fortnite players and gta players should get free currency just because they're wasting our night

Fortnite players-1,500 bucks

Gta 5 players $500,000
  4. XboxGuy40 Win User

Matchmaking service alert

Are there anything wrong player matching in GTA 5 online session?
  5. brendonhernandez9199 Win User

Need to contact someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team

Being report on GTA 5 can't people on my friend party send message
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Account Suspension

When a player or players are team killing its worth reporting them for that, Some games also have in game reporting functions that are seperate to the microsoft report option, GTA V and Rainbow six siege utilise this feature which allows the developer
    to ban players for team killing or harrassment in their games.
Thema:

on gta 5 Report player

1. on gta 5 Report player - Similar Threads - gta Report player

2. Im in a bit of a pickle here with gta V

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im in a bit of a pickle here with gta V: Hello, the best email to reach me at is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] my gamertag is YoMichaelPhelps if you need it. i am using an xbox one s fa7db0a7-a7e8-4a85-8dc1-4421f33c0010
  3. GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working: Within the last few weeks i have not been able to load up GTA V. It starts, get the Rockstar log and then it stops saying i need to signin. (Which i already am). Can’t do anything, but just come...
  4. GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]: Boa tarde, comprei a xbox one, e logo de seguida comprei o jogo gta v na store digital, mas passado 8min de jogo ele sai, tal como online tambem, vai para a pagina inicio e tenho de começar de...
  5. gta no work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta no work: I bought gta on game store not cd when I play the game it loads then when a star pops up it freezes and the controller doesnt respond please help.me my abox user is brucesta...
  6. GTA IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV: I only have an Xbox One S but i want to buy the GTA IV, if I buy the Xbox 360 version can I play it on Xbox One S ? 390626cf-8708-4dbe-85b9-83b3da2901d0
  7. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  8. GTA won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA won’t load: Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times. 4f6c4f93-3e45-4ba7-a960-0062089628e8
  9. gta 5 character transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 character transfer: I have put my Xbox 360 account onto my Xbox one but it is not letting me transfer over my online character on gta 5 I don't have a option b907f2be-73b9-4516-9ef4-8848377f542c
  10. GTA reports completely ignored

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA reports completely ignored: Why are ALL my reports of cheating, modding, griefing, bullying, being ignored, It is again out of control with cowardly cheating and bullying, but you seem to do NOTHING. I can not get in any...