on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

Discus and support on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoniBanks, May 23, 2019.

1. JoniBanks
    JoniBanks Guest

help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!

:)

JoniBanks, May 23, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Try power cycling your Xbox first. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for several seconds until the Xbox shuts completely off. Unplug the Xbox power cord from the back of the console for 1-2 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it
    on. I usually reset my router at the same time for a fresh reset of the system. Once everything has reset, try logging back into your game.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. annix Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I have a couple steps for you, first off, complete a hard rest following the steps below exactly as I’ve written them : Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If this does not work then do a factory reset, following the instructions at th link below, and choosing the “keep my games and apps” option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Give both of those things a try and then let us kmow how it goes. Cheers!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

Hello there,

We understand that you are experiencing issues concerning the save files for your games on your Xbox One console not syncing properly.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messagessupport
    article for direct reference to what you can try in order to resync your cloud saves.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I get this all the time it will go to 16% and fail then slightly go up and it repeats its self i just had to keep doing it until it finished
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Error

Hello John,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to Minecraft failing to sync your user data on your Xbox One console.

The syncing of user data is important in order to properly load your saves for each specific game. If the sync is cancelled, the saves can then become lost.

A way to get the saves to properly sync is to ensure that there are not any network errors when checking the
    current network status.

Another recommendation is to try following our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ support article for direct assistance with
    cloud saves.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" - Similar Threads - minecraft load screen

2. minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 edition loading issue title update corruption: I know this was brought up before about minecraft not loading when trying to play the game on your xbox 360. This could happen for several reasons or maybe the title update has become corrupted...
  3. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  4. Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta testers, and received the free skin. When I claimed it, it said it was successfully loaded, but then I opened Minecraft and the skin was not there. Please...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not load on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition will not load on XBox One: Hello all, my son has recently upgraded the Minecraft Xbox One edition to the Bedrock edition. This version shows up as 1.11.402.70. Since the update the fails to load but brings up the message:...
  6. Xbox one with minecraft pre loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one with minecraft pre loaded: My sons xbox one came preloaded with the mincraft game however it is no longer on the console and when we try to download it asks for us to purchase it agin for £16:74 ??? Any ideas how we can get...
  7. Minecraft loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loading issue: Hi. I'm having issue with Minecraft on xbox one x. My screen is covered with BLACK and PURPLE blocks. I've tried a 2nd disc(same game), having the same issue. I've tried all trouble shooting...
  8. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...
  9. minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen: Hi Everyone, My son is having an issue with the game. Everything loads but once it is time to pick his character it loads and sends him right back to the same screen. Has anyone else had this...
  10. Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time: Just downloaded minecraft last night on my xbox one. Every time I get to loading screen game freezes along with audio. Tried system restart. Tried reinstalling the game. Can't even get to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft failed to sync user data

2. failed to sync user data minecraft xbox

3. minecraft bedrock failed to sync user data

4. minecraft failed to snc user data,
  5. minecraft says failed to sync user data,
  6. minecraft xbox failed to sync user data