on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

Discus and support on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoniBanks, May 23, 2019.

1. JoniBanks
    JoniBanks Guest

help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!

:)

JoniBanks, May 23, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Try power cycling your Xbox first. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for several seconds until the Xbox shuts completely off. Unplug the Xbox power cord from the back of the console for 1-2 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it
    on. I usually reset my router at the same time for a fresh reset of the system. Once everything has reset, try logging back into your game.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. Stars03R30 Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Yea i just tried that it did the same thing
  4. Bekkichu Win User

Hi!

Hopefully you have this working now, help is here if not!

Power reset again, make sure your internet connection is working fine too.

If all else fails, you may need to reset your console (this isn't scary, don't worry!)

You can follow the instructions
    HERE

Just remember to click RESET AND KEEP MY GAMES & APPS

Hope everything works out for you.

^___^
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Have you tried removing you account from the Xbox, then singing back in?
  6. annix Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I have a couple steps for you, first off, complete a hard rest following the steps below exactly as I’ve written them : Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If this does not work then do a factory reset, following the instructions at th link below, and choosing the “keep my games and apps” option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Give both of those things a try and then let us kmow how it goes. Cheers!
Thema:

1. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" - Similar Threads - minecraft load screen

2. Minecraft PE can’t load

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t load: Minecraft would;’t load i tried restart, reinstall, and file moving, nothing, this is for ios. 3fe84755-f355-4237-9573-475175edf835
  3. Minecraft Servers Not Loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Servers Not Loading: [img] Hello, After the recent update to Minecraft Bedrock, I have had issues when loading up a server(I use The Hive). The loading screen will stay on the locating server screen, or just show no...
  4. Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft sync data not loading. Corrupted: I was trying to get on my Minecraft bedrock world, but then it gave me a message saying that files were corrupted. I spent hours on this world and I need to somehow to get it back...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 free code not loading: I bought my copy of minecraft in 2013 and I wanted to get a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 so I can have cross play with my friends, but the Mojang website is saying that they are all out. I...
  6. Minecraft not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not loading: My son got the XBOX one Minecraft bundle last year, the last few days or so it wont play. He clicks on it and it says Mojang starts to load then goes back to his dashboard. I tried some...
  7. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  8. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...
  9. minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen: Hi Everyone, My son is having an issue with the game. Everything loads but once it is time to pick his character it loads and sends him right back to the same screen. Has anyone else had this...
  10. Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time: Just downloaded minecraft last night on my xbox one. Every time I get to loading screen game freezes along with audio. Tried system restart. Tried reinstalling the game. Can't even get to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft failed to sync user data

2. how to fix minecraft failed to sync user data

3. how to sync user data minecraft

4. minecraft xbox failed to sync user data,
  5. failed to sync user data minecraft xbox,
  6. failed to sync user data minecraft,
  7. minecraft syncing user data,
  8. what to do if minecraft says failed to sync user data,
  9. xbox one minecraft failed to sync user data,
  10. saying failed to sync user data,
  11. failed to sync user data on Minecraft,