on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data"

Discus and support on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoniBanks, May 23, 2019.

1. JoniBanks
    JoniBanks Guest

help I LOVE this game but it does not work!!! So I hope you can fix it thx! I added a comment on the store so please read it please! thx!

:)

JoniBanks, May 23, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Try power cycling your Xbox first. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console for several seconds until the Xbox shuts completely off. Unplug the Xbox power cord from the back of the console for 1-2 minutes. Plug it back in and turn it
    on. I usually reset my router at the same time for a fresh reset of the system. Once everything has reset, try logging back into your game.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. Stars03R30 Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Yea i just tried that it did the same thing
  4. SimoT05 Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with syncing your save data.

Did you happen to launch this game on a different console the last time you were able to sync your save data successfully? Its possible that you may not have closed the game correctly, thus prevent your save data to sync so that you can use it on another
    console.

If this is the case, you would have to go back to that console and you have to close the game there and then you should be able to let you use your save data elsewhere [you could launch the game once more on that other console and let the save data sync
    if it needs to, then close just as a precaution].

Perhaps you could attempt to connect to an alternate network on your console to see if this allows you to sync your save data, such as a mobile hotspot.

There is an article that covers
    Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages
    that may be of some use to you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you.
  6. Bekkichu Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Hi!

Hopefully you have this working now, help is here if not!

Power reset again, make sure your internet connection is working fine too.

If all else fails, you may need to reset your console (this isn't scary, don't worry!)

You can follow the instructions
    HERE

Just remember to click RESET AND KEEP MY GAMES & APPS

Hope everything works out for you.

^___^
Thema:

1. on minecraft load screen it says"failed to sync user data" - Similar Threads - minecraft load screen

2. Minecraft-Infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Infinite loading screen: Everytime I try to play I've been faced with syncing user data screen the background and progress bar still moves so it isn't frozen, I've tried canceling and playing but it still doesn't load the...
  3. Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth: hello, i have a problem when i want to connect my xbox account to minecraft earth, i have a green xbox screen that loads endlessly, microsoft support don't know more than me so i ask me help ;)...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen: I am not sure if this is the right place to ask a question, but the Nintendo switch led me to come here to do so. Minecraft dungeons Nintendo version stuck at the loading screen. Started app -...
  5. minecraft won't load. just a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft won't load. just a black screen: After a recent Minecraft update on the xbox one, the game won't load anymore. Just goes to a black screen. Have restarted several times, but no luck. 2a828749-1c6c-4118-8a3f-2d7ffd704316
  6. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....
  7. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  8. Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load, bumps me to Apple TV home screen: I downloaded Minecraft for my son on Christmas. After getting logged into Minecraft, iCloud, and Microsoft, we created a new world. However, when we hit play it begins to load, but ultimately...
  9. minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft story mode loads but can't get past character screen: Hi Everyone, My son is having an issue with the game. Everything loads but once it is time to pick his character it loads and sends him right back to the same screen. Has anyone else had this...
  10. Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing at loading screen every time: Just downloaded minecraft last night on my xbox one. Every time I get to loading screen game freezes along with audio. Tried system restart. Tried reinstalling the game. Can't even get to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft failed to sync user data

2. how to fix minecraft failed to sync user data

3. minecraft xbox failed to sync user data

4. how to sync user data minecraft,
  5. failed to sync user data minecraft xbox,
  6. minecraft wont sync user data,
  7. syncing user data this may take a few moments minecraft,
  8. failed to sync user data minecraft,
  9. minecraft syncing user data,
  10. minecraft says its syncing user data,
  11. minecraft xbox one failed to sync user data,