on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working

Discus and support on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought an Elite 2 and the first one was having problems with the A button not registering, so I took it back to best buy. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sgtkeebler, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Sgtkeebler
    Sgtkeebler Guest

Hello everyone,

I bought an Elite 2 and the first one was having problems with the A button not registering, so I took it back to best buy. The second one all of the buttons are working, but profile led 1 light isnt lighting up. I just purchased and return the first controller
    on Saturday, so I have only had the second one for 3 days. I don't want to keep driving back and forth making returns on these controllers and everything else works except for the 1st profile LED. Is there anything I can do from home to make it work or should
    I just deal with it. If I go back to best buy it would be my 3rd elite 2 controller. I have updated firmware, but is there any button combination I can press to hard reset the controller other than the xbox button to power it off?
    on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working [​IMG]

:)

Sgtkeebler, Sep 9, 2020
  2. DonDizzz Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

My Elite version 2 controller has never disconnected but the internal battery will NOT charge. It is a brick unless it is plugged in with the USB wire or sitting on the charging dock. when plugged in or on charging dock the white LED light blinks but never
    goes to a solid light even after 10 hours sitting on the charge dock. I've never seen the LED light go to color "amber" to signify it has a low battery. 180$ for a wired controller less than 8 months old.

I contacted support they told me it would bee 100$ to REPAIR!! because my 90 day warranty was up lol. 90 days for a controller they say "should last a lifetime".....

oh and option #2 they sent me a link to buy an Xbox "play and charge kit" ...lol for an Elite Series 2. The Elite Series 2 that has an INTERNAL BATTERY!

I am beyond pissed off and I get everyone's frustrations on this thread. This is all after going through 4 series 1 elite controllers.

To me it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that Microsoft wont at the least repair these controllers that are defective. Not broken but defective. And I mean repair for free or shipping charge ONLY.
  3. Yombi Win User

Xbox controller update. Sentence!

No the only controller that has a dimmer light is the elite series 2.
  4. Big Dawg Mills Win User

Xbox controller update. Sentence!

No the only controller that has a dimmer light is the elite series 2. You can always use a piece of electrical tape to cover the light.
  5. DoubtfulKitty25 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on ?

I was playing and my xbox stopped and turned off by herself and the main button doesn't produce any light from the led when I touch it.

The power adapter displayed for one second just orange light and then no more LED light.

I'd like to know if the power adapter is broken or if it's a problem with my xbox so please help me :'(
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

1. on my second Elite series 2 and one of the profile led lights isn't working - Similar Threads - second Elite series

2. Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac Valhalla deleted itself from my library and is asking that I buy the game a second time?: Can you guys from microsoft fix and resolve this issue please? I have made previous attempts with Ubisoft but they are telling me to contact you, i tried that and received no reply back crom you...
  3. SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X - pinned games to dashboard wont launch on second profile: I have 2 profiles on my series X, Mine ( home) and my wifes. If i download a gamepass game i have no issue playing them but when my wife switches to her profile shes not able to launch the same...
  4. Buy Cold War twice will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Cold War twice will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase: Bought Cold War twice because it said i needed to even though i preordered it will I be charged or refunded for the second purchase 11a30942-3670-43c0-8abb-00edf44efa66
  5. Anyone else have the Xbox app continually crashing? I mean every second or so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else have the Xbox app continually crashing? I mean every second or so.: Have any of you guys come across the issue where your Xbox app on the Windows 10 PC is crashing every second or so and if so how did you resolve it? b887be0e-bad0-442b-8a9f-84e30e8c604f
  6. My second Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My second Xbox elite series 2 controller: Dear xbox this is my second brand new xbox elite series 2 controller. Both times my right bumper button becomes over responsive and presses twice with 1 click. I play competitive for and when...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 - frequently loses connection for a second or two (Win10/BT)

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller Series 2 - frequently loses connection for a second or two (Win10/BT): Hi there - having issues with my Elite Controller Series 2 - I've got it connected via Bluetooth, but every now and then it'll lose connection for a brief second or two, causing the centre light...
  8. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  9. I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be...: I found that the switch key of the second generation elite handle configuration cannot be customized. It would be nice if you could customize it, you can quickly switch the configuration. I hope...
  10. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44