On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

Discus and support On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nogeenik, Aug 6, 2022 at 7:52 AM.

1. /u/Nogeenik
    /u/Nogeenik Guest

Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that this could be a normal security thing though it's way to often and also without any logic. I'm watching something and then wen i want to try out another video i see weird suggestions that i never would choose myself Wich ofcourse is the moment I'm not longer logged in to the account yet it's only the YT app anything else staying as it should. I would be very grateful for any tips on this. Greetings from the Netherlands

submitted by /u/Nogeenik
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nogeenik, Aug 6, 2022 at 7:52 AM
  2. GoninChelsea Win User

Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

Good afternoon.

I have a 1TB SSD installed in the back of my Series X, the official one. The setup was seamless as it was when I added one to my wife's Series S a while back.

The issue is that the Game Pass app for iOS doesn't recognise that my series X has the extra storage. So when I am trying to install games via the app I am being asked to make space, when I have tons left.

No such issues with the series S, the extra space is recognised.
  3. EricDebroux Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

I have the same issue since the latest Youtube app update (11/22) on my Series X.

Upon every boot, when entering the app, i must re-allow Youtube on Xbox on the google website.

Tried reinitializing the app, deleting it, then reinstalling, to no avail.
  4. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
  5. Yussif AlOmar Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

i have same issue

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on,
    The problem happened to me a lot and the batteries are new, and i did power cycle, The device and the control were updated

my device xbox Series s, i got it two days ago
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Just caught....

Been dealing with lag switchers. I am off to target to return my 360 for another one. Been having issues connecting and staying online for a few days. Tested 2 seperate 360's and they did fine wired and wifi connected but my 360 keeps logging off. Be on
    blops2 after 10 am if anyone is on.
Thema:

1. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app - Similar Threads - Series having issues

2. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  3. anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?: for a month now having issues with it. never before, i know others having same issue now even with the series x 63b8e9f3-2a3d-4479-9524-f164bdeabb96
  4. Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have issues with power with my Xbox Series X: Halo Edition console?: I'm having issues with the new console Xbox Series X; for some reason, the console does not want to stay on when pressing the power button from the console or when trying to turn it on with the...
  5. Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.: So I’ve posted about my marketplace items not downloading. Now I’m having issues updating the game. It keeps saying installation stopped. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it and it’s still saying...
  6. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001: I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f
  7. My 2nd xbox elite series 2 controller is having severe bumper issues.

in XboX Insiders
    My 2nd xbox elite series 2 controller is having severe bumper issues.: Has anyone else had issues with their elite series 2 bumpers? The controller was working just fine yesterday then I plug it in today (I always put it back in it's case and zip it up when I'm done...
  8. Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?: Hi Spartans, Hi Xbox Community I have had the transitioning issue on Halo Infinite since November 16th, it says transitioning on the top right corner of my screen. The issue is still persistent...
  9. Having Issues With Steel Series 9X Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Issues With Steel Series 9X Headphones: So, to get to the subject at hand I bought myself a dream pair of Steel Series Arctis 9X's for my Xbox 1 S just four days ago. Today is actually the very first day I got to try and use them. At...
  10. Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly: On Xbox Series X when some games like Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input...