On my Xbox one on Minecraft the servers are not loading and realms

Discus and support On my Xbox one on Minecraft the servers are not loading and realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have version 1.16.40 and when i got minecarft it says i need to change my settings so when i do ot still says the same thing. Also for servers its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sydney M, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sydney M
    Sydney M Guest

I have version 1.16.40 and when i got minecarft it says i need to change my settings so when i do ot still says the same thing. Also for servers its just all blank

:)

Sydney M, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I can't Join my friends Realm

Hi ScrubDaddy,

Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Also you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit
    the
    Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help.

Be sure to check Mojang to see if the servers are up and running at SERVICE STATUSES
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

4. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft

This usually means you need/or the server needs to be updated because the versions don't match. If it is a realm, the realm owner need to update the server. Or you need to update your version of Minecraft.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
Thema:

1. On my Xbox one on Minecraft the servers are not loading and realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft servers are

2. [XBOX] anyone know how to fix servers coming soon on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX] anyone know how to fix servers coming soon on minecraft: I can't factory reset my console since it's not mine a0728535-9428-4cdb-952e-2171907abf08
  3. I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...: I am having problems with a Minecraft server that i created. I created it using the files from Minecraft's official website. I am able to join the world but my friend isn't able to join it. I use...
  4. Why Isn’t My Chat in Minecraft PE Servers Working????

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why Isn’t My Chat in Minecraft PE Servers Working????: Im trying to turn on public chat so i can chat to people on on the minecraft pe servers on mobile, but i dont know how and its not working. It keeps telling me to “open chat”... but howww?????...
  5. Minecraft servers xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers xbox one: I was just playing yesterday on the servers on xbox and today it gives me a screen saying coming soon. Ive tried restarting the game multiple times even reinstalling it. Any ideas?...
  6. Minecraft Stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Stuck on locating server: Hello, me and my friend have been making a world. After a while of playing i accidentally closed the game, when i returned he was unable to join. He says that it says loading world for a very...
  7. Changing My Username Resulted in (I think) Minecraft Servers Not Recognizing My Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Changing My Username Resulted in (I think) Minecraft Servers Not Recognizing My Account: When joining in a server, Portal2Elysium, all my items were gone and it said I was logging on for the first time. Dont know why it said this as I have logged on this server before on this account....
  8. Minecraft servers coming soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers coming soon: It keeps saying servers coming soon. I tryed all the normal fixes and none of them seem to work. Mincrosoft im a die heart suporter but pls fix this bug it is unexcusable. This isnt somthing small...
  9. Minecraft logins scrambled after moving world from PC to server

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft logins scrambled after moving world from PC to server: I've been playing Minecraft (bedrock) on my Win 10 PC. My friends have been joining the world on the LAN, using iOS and PS4. I moved the world to a hosted server. Now, when I connect to the...
  10. Minecraft servers tab saying coming soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers tab saying coming soon: Hello so im on version 1.16.40 and i do not have cbox live and i gonto the servers tab and all it says is coming soon and inread somewhere you dont need xbox live ive uninstalled 3 times and...