On my Xbox One, Scorched Earth has vanished from my Add Ons after uninstalling it.

Discus and support On my Xbox One, Scorched Earth has vanished from my Add Ons after uninstalling it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to play Scorched Earth map on Single Player, the game showed an alert that I didn't have the DLC installed. I checked my Add Ons and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KCWatkins, Nov 22, 2020.

1. KCWatkins
    KCWatkins Guest

On my Xbox One, Scorched Earth has vanished from my Add Ons after uninstalling it.

When I tried to play Scorched Earth map on Single Player, the game showed an alert that I didn't have the DLC installed. I checked my Add Ons and Scorched Earth was there with Installed checked. I tried to reinstall the DLC, because I know that can be
    an issue sometimes, but after uninstalling Scorched Earth, it vanished from my Add Ons and the Store is showing that I will have to buy it again. Can anyone help, please?

:)

KCWatkins, Nov 22, 2020
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Ark Reinstalling DLC Trouble

If you goto my games and apps Highlight ark and press start. Choose manage games and add ons. Scorched earth should show in the ready to instal section on the manage game screen
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ark dlc free or is the support fourm wrong about game previews?

As stated even in the publisher's forums, ARK: Scorched Earth (Game Preview) should be purchased and the price in the xbox one store is set at $19.99.

www.microsoft.com/.../c38qj88199vp
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Where BF went wrong

well....I for one liked the scorched earth game play of BC2....a cratered moonscape at the end of a match was cool
  5. Mister Revised Win User

Scorched Earth.

Hey there, are you having issues with
    unlocking an achievement
    ? If so have a look at that other thread, it has some valuable info on how to get them to pop.
  6. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Veteran seems awfully easy...

Wait til you get to scorched earth, you will have fun ;)
Thema:

1. On my Xbox One, Scorched Earth has vanished from my Add Ons after uninstalling it. - Similar Threads - Scorched Earth has

2. Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor": Where can I play "Middle Earth: shadow of Mordor"? I only can find the 'Shadow of war', not the 'shadow of mordor'. I want to play that game with Xbox one. No more support for 'shadow of...
  3. ARK: Scorched Earth DCL - purchased but will not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Scorched Earth DCL - purchased but will not load.: Purchased Scorched Earth for ARK - Microsoft store says it is purchased and installed but when I go to launch within ARK: Survival Evolved, it says need DCL and sends me back to the Microsoft...
  4. Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2: OK so I have now been on text chat with both Xbox support and EA support. Both say I own the pack, both say I should have it yet it still has not shown up in game. Have tried to enter second code...
  5. titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin: ok so I had titanfall two preordered months ago I know its only been a few days but Ive been seeing many other players with the skin already when am I gonna get it I mean shouldn't we get it the...
  6. Ark: Scorched Earth Play anywhere

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ark: Scorched Earth Play anywhere: i was told that the game Ark: survival evolved was a play anywhere title and after purchasing i was unable to download the dlc i had purchased. i again contacted support and was told the liscence...
  7. Scorched Earth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scorched Earth.: Not giving 4 out 4 after blowing up all four in Scorched Earth. Having completed the game and gone back numerous times only to find, (a)The truck is still there blown up, but showing as not,(b)...
  8. Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to be refunded for a game downloaded in error? ARK scorched earth: I purchased this as it was advertised as a preview but it's an add-on so it's useless to me. Am I wasting my time checking to see if I can be refunded? 8408e03c-3aa6-4aa2-bb44-d732f6babfca
  9. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro Scorch Pack download issue: I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be downloaded as well (it was listed when I...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved Scorched Earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Scorched Earth: So Ark wants us to buy the almost same dam game all over again in a early access. Who the hell approved this crap at Xbox? 4953d9b8-d71b-4093-9358-ae7f5313582f