On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

Discus and support On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but. when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomberLemming, Aug 24, 2014.

1. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but.

when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go to the tv's main tv channel even though i have a PVR (humax box) connected to the xboxone, so then i have to change manually onto hdmi with tv remote. but sometimes it
    will come striaght onto the correct setting.

i do turn it off with it being left on hdmi1.

any ideas? sorry again about the silly question

kind regard Luke

:)

SomberLemming, Aug 24, 2014
  2. BROWN43
    BROWN43 Guest
    Problems since last update...

sometimes my xboxone does not power on

BROWN43, Aug 24, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Can the Xbox One do this? Please say yes!

And here you go straight from Mark Whitten

@notwen: Yes! Of course you can download while you are away. #xboxone - Always up to date, always your console. The beauty of low power mode!

RippenHarra, Aug 24, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Can the Xbox One do this? Please say yes!

And here you go straight from Mark Whitten

@notwen: Yes! Of course you can download while you are away. #xboxone - Always up to date, always your console. The beauty of low power mode!
  5. BROWN43 Win User

Problems since last update...

sometimes my xboxone does not power on
  6. Iautorenewedu Win User

Dreading what the future holds for me!!

By-pass the homerun systems and go: PC hdmi XboxOne.
  7. Cunn1ngMist Win User

Help please

Similar to an old thread

Starting on offline and then going online

restarting my router

clearing the xboxone's cache by holding the power button (as instructed by Phone support)

unplugged the power cord for 1 minute
  8. ICEPANKMICExELF Win User

My Xbox 360 Slim keeps shutting off every 15 minutes or so.

It just recently started acting up again. I read on other threads that it might be roaches (very big possibility), might just be dusty behind the sensor, an oily sensor(already tried wiping with microfiber cloth), or a defective sensor. Sometimes it makes
    the sounds, sometimes doesn't. Sometimes power brick turns red, sometimes it doesn't. So many inconsistancies to pin it down as 1 specific problem, unfortunately. Could someone from Microsoft give me a straight answer?
Thema:

On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

1. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1 - Similar Threads - power xboxone sometimes

2. power cord

in XBoX Accessibility
    power cord: can i buy a power cord for my x box one x at bustbuy or nor 8768ac80-4b61-4774-8acf-f385d1a2bd88
  3. Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on: I recently replaced my Xbox 360E power supply and when i plugged it in it was working perfectly fine. however a few minutes later the console shut off. the green light on the power supply is still...
  4. Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on. Power button chimes on then chimes off 10 seconds later: I've been having a problem with my original Xbox One for sometime now. When I plug it in, the power brick turns orange, then white, then orange again, then white again, then finally it does so one...
  5. Power off Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power off Xbox one: Would it be possible to add an option when powering off the console with the controller? I would like to choose between power saving and standby mode in the popup when long pressing the home...
  6. Power requirement doubt for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power requirement doubt for XBOX 360: I have an XBOX 360 bought in the US, in the coming months I’ll move to France so before connect it there, I’d like to know if can I plug it just by using a power plug adapter?; if not, do I have...
  7. XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...: This issue started maybe one month ago. XboxOne X is not able to connect to Live when I turn on the device with the power option "Instant-on" activated. Doesnt matter if I go to internet settings...
  8. XboxOne light constantly flashing while power is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne light constantly flashing while power is on.: WTH I have the AdvancedWarfare XboxOne console. Been thru Microsoft service center twice.2 weeks ago XB1 console light started blinking while power to console was on. Now its constantly blinking....
  9. 2nd Xboxone I've purchased that will not power up or has died....

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xboxone I've purchased that will not power up or has died....: Hello, I Purchased an xboxone when released which died and would not power on. I purchased a new one a little over a year ago which died last night. It will not power on. I shut down the unit and...
  10. power unit damaged of xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    power unit damaged of xboxone: I want to buy power unit of xbox one for middleeast region thanks can anyone help where can I buy 49da9c5f-e0e1-46a8-a873-56daa08e3143