on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail

Discus and support on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on pc2 cannot get into time trail i do not have gold subsciption 4af28bd6-4e15-4aad-8eec-d71c9a321d03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EditedCarpet70, Apr 22, 2019.

1. on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail

on pc2 cannot get into time trail i do not have gold subsciption

:)

EditedCarpet70, Apr 22, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You need gold membership to use online features in xbox, that includes championships and online leadership boards.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Project cars review

Project Cars doesn't look like I would enjoy it. Project Cars looks like it is missing something that I can't place. Forza Horizon is my favorite racing game since Need for Speed Underground 2.

If I am going for racing sims, it is Forza all the way. Gran Turismo has fallen off big time in my opinion.

Does Project Cars seem legit?
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

I'm thinking of buying xcom 2 and project cars 2
  5. Welsh Gamer 94 Win User

"TRON" outfit glitch?

you get the tron car and the tron bike after completing trail blazing activities the tron car is amazingly fast
  6. LFC DAZ YNWA Win User

Project cars 2

Thanks for your reply, I'll check them out now
Thema:

1. on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail - Similar Threads - Project Cars cannot

2. Project Cars 2 Online freezing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Cars 2 Online freezing problem: Hello, Lately i've been playing online races on Project Cars 2, whenever i am driving, practice/qualifying/race, when someone joins the room/game my game freezes from 2 to 4 seconds and i can't...
  3. Project cars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: Hi everyone I'm trying get the seen it all achievement on project cars which is do about 350 online races, I've done 464 so far and still no achievement, the other achievements doing 50, 100 and...
  4. Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project CARS 2 vehicle unstable in a straight line in wet weather: I am having a problem with Project CARS 2 in the Porsche manufacturer drives Porsche 935 77. After a lap on the Hockenheim Historic track during the race in wet weather, the car tends try and spin...
  5. Project Car's on my Xbox one stopped saving Data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Car's on my Xbox one stopped saving Data.: Project Car's on my Xbox one stopped saving Data. Reads [Failed to save data. Do you want to retry}. I've got 35 Gigs of free space and this seems to be the only game the console has a problem...
  6. Project Cars 2 - Malfunction, I had enough.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Cars 2 - Malfunction, I had enough.: Hello, I come to you today because I can't deal with Project Cars 2 anymore. The developer indicated the game is 1-16 players and I feel I'm a victim of false advertising. We're now 8 months...
  7. G920 doesn't have a RT and LT button. They are needed in project cars 2. And with out then ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 doesn't have a RT and LT button. They are needed in project cars 2. And with out then ...: No Rt or Lt on the G920 . I play project cars 2.it is needed at times Anything that may help please and thank you 8de87e22-0602-4efa-97a1-5795b5499fc5
  8. Project cars 2 , mr. popular achivement not unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2 , mr. popular achivement not unlock: Good evening everyone, I have a problem with an achivement of project cars 2. The achivement is called mr. popular ( complete 10 invitation races), i completed more than 20 races but no...
  9. project cars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    project cars 2: Multiplayer on project cars 2 on xbox one is a mess!!. Lobbies crashing way too much!, xbox one makes strange sounds after crashing,. You have to completely start the game again for playing well....
  10. Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Cars 2 Logitech G920 Issues: Hi, I just purchased Project Cars 2 Digitally for the Xbox One. Immediately, there's a huge issue with the Logitech G920. The game when sitting still on the track, driving in a straight line,...