On-Screen keyboard not appearing.

Discus and support On-Screen keyboard not appearing. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so I sign in and I can't type the keyboard doesn't show up I don't have a wireless keyboard and I can't type my Wi-Fi login so I can't use Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JeremyKrause, Sep 16, 2019.

1. JeremyKrause
    JeremyKrause Guest

Ok so I sign in and I can't type the keyboard doesn't show up I don't have a wireless keyboard and I can't type my Wi-Fi login so I can't use Xbox smartphone

:)

JeremyKrause, Sep 16, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Looks like a operative system issue, if the above possible solution doesnt fix, you might need to

Factory Reset
    your console. After please let us know if your issue has been fixed.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ok so I sign in and I can't type the keyboard doesn't show up I don't have a wireless keyboard and I can't type my Wi-Fi login so I can't use Xbox smartphone
    Hard reset should help you out
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Jeremy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One on-screen keyboard. I recommend to try troubleshooting the console.
    Try the following article: How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console
    (Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable)

Try this and let us know the results.
  5. maxen Win User

Cant type with controler or keyboard

Are you able to press A in the text box that appears? Does that make the keyboard pop up on screen?
  6. Typhoon365 Win User

Can't go home from controller

Sane here, none of my controller are able to "go home", also everytime I trigger the on-screen keyboard to appear, it locks up my controller and console. Only way to fix is to hard restart or get lucky and hope smartglass can close the keyboard.... insanly
    annoying.
Thema:

1. On-Screen keyboard not appearing. - Similar Threads - Screen keyboard appearing

2. [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Bug] On Screen Keyboard Not Working Correctly: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and while trying to submit feedback the On Screen Keyboard isn't functioning as it should. While using my controller to type it autocorrects, and then...
  3. On screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    On screen keyboard: Number: TXS48979 Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with entering characters on the keyboard using the controller. It only allows me to select to characters and then I can only select words from the...
  4. disable Xbox on screen keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disable Xbox on screen keyboard: After searching I can't find the answer I'm looking for. There is no windows 10 app on the xbox. So my question is how to disable the on screen keyboard since I use a keyboard and mouse on the...
  5. IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard: When I try to log in and put in the code I try to use the on screen keyboard but it wont work and it has a different option on the side but i cant seem to click it. Please help....
  6. Disable On-Screen Keyboard for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable On-Screen Keyboard for Xbox: Does anyone know how to disable the on-screen keyboard for Xbox? Because I have been using a USB keyboard for Minecraft multiplayer on local. Every time I type commands on the keyboard it pops up...
  7. Xbox One on-screen keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One on-screen keyboard.: So, the Xbox One has the option to press left or right on the right stick for you to see if what you're trying to type is there. Is there currently anyway to disable this? My controller will...
  8. On screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    On screen keyboard: How do i or where is the tab button On the on screen keyboard I can’t get from user name to the password box f22a6ded-850a-4e35-9e0f-934c5538564b
  9. xbox on screen keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox on screen keyboard: does anyone know how to save words to history so i don't have to retype it all again? also if you know if its coming in a future update please let me know. 80422252-e94e-4392-bdce-6e1c7cbe5380
  10. On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    On-screen keyboard cursor not moving: The RB/LB function on my Xbox One on-screen keyboard is not working. I can't move the cursor to the right and since it starts on the left, I can't erase my autofilled old address to add my new...