On the fence? Check out some reviews & gameplay.

Discus and support On the fence? Check out some reviews & gameplay. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's a link to a few reviews Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare reviews begin, get the scores here - VG247. Check out some gameplay, Co-op Mode... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRUZZifer, Feb 25, 2014.

1. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

CRUZZifer, Feb 25, 2014
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    DR3 Reviews

Definitely! Just usually use reviews to get an idea of general Pro's & Con's a game has. If I'm on the fence about something than I usually check out some gameplay and make a decision.

CRUZZifer, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Your opinion on IGN?

I like IGN. It's not the most reliable, but their reviews aren't that bad. I often go there to check out the new trailer or gameplay footage though.

theinaniloquent, Feb 25, 2014
  4. blueamcat Win User

A plague tale innocence 30% off, probably a good game?

If I'm ever on the fence about a game, I check out YouTube for reviews or some quick gameplay. Sometimes the Microsoft Store has good reviews too. :)
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

DR3 Reviews

Definitely! Just usually use reviews to get an idea of general Pro's & Con's a game has. If I'm on the fence about something than I usually check out some gameplay and make a decision.
  6. theinaniloquent Win User

Your opinion on IGN?

I like IGN. It's not the most reliable, but their reviews aren't that bad. I often go there to check out the new trailer or gameplay footage though.
  7. boot61 Win User

50% off Sale $14.99

go on the internet and watch some gameplay and read some reviews .
  8. XsmkstarzX Win User

The Black Sheep of the family...

Hey bro what up DaNewWurldOrder!

It all depends to be honest. Everyone is going to have their own idea and opinion on something. When it comes to some games man I will wait a few weeks check out some reviews, gameplay, etc. Maybe eve rent a copy and put a little time on it and see how you
    feel.
Thema:

1. On the fence? Check out some reviews & gameplay. - Similar Threads - fence Check reviews

2. Microsoft: Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure: Microsoft (Routers): Hopping the fence in Jumble Adventure I'm enjoying Jumble Adventure in the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Just a note for the next update, though... the gate between map...
  3. I purchased the movies 'fences' last week but it is not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased the movies 'fences' last week but it is not showing up: I purchased fences last week, the movie, and it is not showing up on my statement nor did I get credited for it. I purchased it from the movie store via my xbox one. After checking my statement...
  4. The fence keeps disappearing????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fence keeps disappearing????: When I go to sell my stolen things the fence is not there. I mean his name is there but he is invisible. Also it won't let me talk with him at all. Is this a bug? 63d231af-b505-4735-af9a-5cb1a0ff3068
  5. Tower electric fences question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tower electric fences question: When im playing alone I cant work the tower fences but when my friend comes in my game he can.....if I join his game I can use the tower fences but he cant...we both have the fence...
  6. Electric fence in tower

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Electric fence in tower: how do use the electric fences in the tower...there are two entrances that have fences in the tower...I have seen people activate the fences but I cant...I have the fence perk....is it a bug?...
  7. On the fence still? $36.99 today only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the fence still? $36.99 today only: One day only sale 4/22 of TitianFall for $36.99 free shipping http://bit.ly/1fiXx9t . [ for me, woke up at 4am, checked email, Oh Crap, I need this, order now] 4ef77392-bdac-4d99-a7c5-eb6cda4f2d5b
  8. If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you are on the fence about ARK: Survival Evolved now might be the time to buy as the studio ...: Trendy Entertainment is suing Wildcard (developer of ARK) claiming game designer Jeremy Stieglitz worked on the game while he was still with them, and apparently had a non-competition clause in...
  9. Are you sitting on the fence regards Next Gen ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you sitting on the fence regards Next Gen ?: @Listed No ones selling anything, this is actually very relevant to any console gamer......it may very well be your future. 8202cef6-a226-4a8c-ab51-ae51f7b8c577
  10. A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip: The above subject line is the name of [MEDIA] showcasing the game for its pending release on the Xbox One, which I plan on picking up - tell me, is the game as awesome as the trailer suggests? Why...