On the same team while in party?

Discus and support On the same team while in party? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey hey just a quick question me and the gf are enjoying the online of halo 2 (hooray its now working!) One thing we dont understand is how to be on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reckless24, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Reckless24
    Reckless24 Guest

Hey hey just a quick question me and the gf are enjoying the online of halo 2 (hooray its now working!) One thing we dont understand is how to be on the same team though? We are in a party and it always puts us on different teams? Surely the people in a
    party you want to play with not against... Anyone know how to fix this??

:)

Reckless24, Nov 11, 2014
  2. One Friend is Permanently Muted

Also, this is while Player A, B and C are all in the same game in Halo 5 and on the same team.

Gloomy Coffee, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Squad Linking/Squad Leader Chat

Being on different teams while in the same party can be fun especially when you're trolling your friends.

Ser Ricky Bobby, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Gloomy Coffee Win User

One Friend is Permanently Muted

Also, this is while Player A, B and C are all in the same game in Halo 5 and on the same team.
  5. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Squad Linking/Squad Leader Chat

Being on different teams while in the same party can be fun especially when you're trolling your friends.
  6. Poofius Win User

S&D - Pubstomping

Same, I am at work. It has been a while since I played S&D with a full team.
  7. Armani204 Win User

Backstab Map Pack

How about brand new maps where both teams start on ground, not in stupid carriers 5 miles from shore. And how about making both teams start with the same vehicles, not have one team start with tanks on ground while the air craft carrier team has transport
    vehicles only.
  8. I No Way I Win User

Little black boxes?

The platoon set up I have noticed is, yours in number 0, then all the 1s are in a group together all the 2s are in a group together, and so on. I only noticed this because all the 1s are on the same team and all the other numbers are on there receptive team
    as well. While my platoon all have the same icon next to them.
Thema:

1. On the same team while in party? - Similar Threads - same team while

2. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  3. Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat - profiles attached to same game story: Hi there, I encountered the same issue as another member - post linked below and blurb copied. My Gf and I both have xbox profiles, and had two different stories on the go for NFS heat. Today I...
  4. Changing my profile pic keeps saying same error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my profile pic keeps saying same error: Everytime i try uploading a custom profile pic it keeps inshowing up with the same message sorry we cant seem to upload the picture please try again later idk what is going on...
  5. destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    destiny shadowkeep wont share on same xbox: i have 2 gamertags on one xbox. It is already set as my home xbox. I also already added my other gamertag to my family on the xbox. I have bought shadowkeep and all previous dlcs on my account,...
  6. Xbox Series X - Will there be a same thing like the Xbox One S and Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Will there be a same thing like the Xbox One S and Xbox One X?: Will Microsoft release the Series X this 2020 holidays and then shortly after(1year) release a more powerful console? 711372b2-c5a6-4b35-99ae-c569e033157b
  7. Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...: I was banned for the same message to the same individual. Once on 3/2-3/3 and now today, 3/5-3/7. Both 24 hour bans. The "Apply" button on the message is green but it does nothing. I cannot click...
  8. Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: I get followed around 2k play ground by this person. Basically harrasment. I message him Foh he continues then i get this and I’m suspended just like that. [img]...
  9. Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: [img] All it takes is false accusations and vindictive people 5681f444-1860-498c-981a-d596fdf6b4fe
  10. The enforcement team have added the same suspension ontop of my current one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement team have added the same suspension ontop of my current one?: Hello, I'm a little confused I've got an active communication suspension till the 30th of December 2016 and today I checked from history on the website to notice I have been given the exact same...