On Xbox Console Companion is there a way to rename captures with words like "kill" or "death".

Discus and support On Xbox Console Companion is there a way to rename captures with words like "kill" or "death". in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm going through naming lots of funny and cool clips I have. And I have noticed that words like kill and death aren't allowed to be used. Is this a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Charlie Walker1, Aug 1, 2022.

1. On Xbox Console Companion is there a way to rename captures with words like "kill" or "death".

I'm going through naming lots of funny and cool clips I have. And I have noticed that words like kill and death aren't allowed to be used. Is this a setting I can turn off?

:)

Charlie Walker1, Aug 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

On Xbox Console Companion is there a way to rename captures with words like "kill" or "death".

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Charlie

Are you trying to rename captures in the Xbox live network or the ones stored directly in your PC mate?

Could you give me an example for a video name?
    (Or which one are you trying to set)
  3. LKgomez Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

i can upload captures normally for most of the games i have but there are some games that the xbox companion app doesn't upload, like Mass Effect 1 and Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster, using the xbox companion beta i was able to upload captures of these games
    but now microsoft has disabled permanently the option to upload captures using the xbox companion beta. So my question is, why the xbox companion app don't upload captures and clips of this particular games? and if there is a way to solve it?
    yes
  4. TARIKNAGIL Win User

unable to upload captures of some games on xbox companion app win 10

i can upload captures normally for most of the games i have but there are some games that the xbox companion app doesn't upload, like Mass Effect 1 and Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster, using the xbox companion beta i was able to upload captures of these games
    but now microsoft has disabled permanently the option to upload captures using the xbox companion beta. So my question is, why the xbox companion app don't upload captures and clips of this particular games? and if there is a way to solve it?
    p
  5. Mr Durva Win User

Whats the most kills you've gotten in a single match?

My best game in domination was 54 kills 21 deaths 11 captures and 19 defends. My worst game (kill wise) 8 kills 22 deaths 13 captures and 5 defends. Still came top of my team with only 8 kills
  6. SpiderLuke83 Win User

Cant stream xbox one guide to my pc anymore

I was doing the same thing. I used my Xbox as a game capture device so that I could stream that to the console companion and have OBS capture the console companion for Mixer. I didn't have money for a capture device, so I was pretty disappointed to find
    I couldn't capture my games through my Xbox anymore.
Thema:

1. On Xbox Console Companion is there a way to rename captures with words like "kill" or "death". - Similar Threads - Console Companion rename

2. Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con mis logros en la pc [PC Achievements Not Appearing in Xbox Console Companion App]: Hola tengo un problema y me gustaría saber como resolverlo. Cuando desbloqueo logros de juegos me aparece la notificación pero cuando entro a la aplicación de compañero de consola solo me aparecen...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Windows 11: I removed all my connected accounts in Credential Manager for Xbox Console Companion and they are all still on it, how can i remove them please help *** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft...
  4. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  5. Having issues with my Xbox One gaming console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with my Xbox One gaming console.: Hello, everyone. I hope everything is going well for everyone. First and foremost, I'd want to emphasize that this is my first article on the topic, and it was forced upon me. But I was hoping for...
  6. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...: I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  7. XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Console Companion, Streaming/Log in Problem: Hello Everyone I am having a problem with my XBOX One and the Console Companion. The problem started today after the XBOX Update. I cant start a stream anymore from my Console Companion App, i...
  8. Xbox Console Companion not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion not working: It seems to connect to my xbox but when I click "stream", a message pops up "to continue, sign in on your console using this account" Thing is, I am signed in on my console and my account. It was...
  9. Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Companion/Xbox App won't recognize I'm signed into my console.: Just to start, I play on an Xbox One and use Windows 10. So I usually remote play through my laptop just because it's easier to see the screen for me. But when I tried opening it up today, the...
  10. Xbox Console Companion streaming is very poor.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion streaming is very poor.: Companion streaming is very poor. All other devices, including the computer, have no problem working wirelessly. 9e1640ef-902a-4bb7-951a-6f73d97c20a2