on xbox live rewards page

Discus and support on xbox live rewards page in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; on xbox live rewards page, xbox gift cards i seen that it had an option of under $5 but now after like a week i see the starting point of the gift card... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by UnweptTwo37209, Aug 12, 2018.

1. on xbox live rewards page

on xbox live rewards page, xbox gift cards i seen that it had an option of under $5 but now after like a week i see the starting point of the gift card at $5 and not under, why cant i find a xbox gift card under $5 dollars like i did before on the rewards
    page?

:)

UnweptTwo37209, Aug 12, 2018
  2. My "Thanks for Sharing" Microsoft Rewards email doesn't work.

Microsoft rewards is separate from Xbox Live Rewards. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards and therefore the staff here are unable to assist you. You will want to reach out to Microsoft rewards. You can contact them on the redemption page, near the bottom
    of the page.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Shmee
    Shmee Guest
    My "Thanks for Sharing" Microsoft Rewards email doesn't work.

I was told to go here by Microsoft Rewards.

Shmee, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The Xbox Rewards program has been shut down. If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support
    for assistance.

Smwutches, Aug 12, 2018
  5. cbander0918
    cbander0918 Guest
    Microsoft Rewards is the new program. Perhaps try going to that page and seeing if that works? It should be allowable under a generic "Xbox Gift Card" redemption card. Once you select that you should be able to select for what amount you would like the gift
    card.

cbander0918, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Microsoft rewards is separate from Xbox Live Rewards. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards and therefore the staff here are unable to assist you. You will want to reach out to Microsoft rewards. You can contact them on the redemption page, near the bottom
    of the page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox live rewards

Hello craignlouisemc,

Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you cannot access the Xbox Live Rewards page.
  8. Shmee Win User

of the page.
    I was told to go here by Microsoft Rewards.
  9. cbander0918 Win User

Microsoft Rewards is the new program. Perhaps try going to that page and seeing if that works? It should be allowable under a generic "Xbox Gift Card" redemption card. Once you select that you should be able to select for what amount you would like the gift
    card.
  10. Smwutches Win User

The Xbox Rewards program has been shut down. If you're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support
    for assistance.
Thema:

1. on xbox live rewards page - Similar Threads - live rewards page

2. Xbox Live Rewards not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Rewards not working: The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my account. My points have been stuck at 6,009...
  3. Xbox live rewards issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live rewards issues: I recently redemed over 20000 rewards points on 3 months of game pass ultimate. The points were taken away and i was never given any time or a code to redeem. I’m already a subscriber so assumed...
  4. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  5. Xbox Live Gold Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Rewards: I wanted to use the Microsoft Rewards points for Xbox Live Gold membership for 1 month and I went to the redeem section in the Xbox Microsoft Rewards but only 3- month subscription is there. The 1...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards Page not signing me in.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Page not signing me in.: I have 100,000 plis points to redeem and am unable to do so. The rewards page is completely blurred out no matter what browser I use. I want to redeem my points! Can anyone help me?...
  7. Can't access my Xbox live rewards page

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't access my Xbox live rewards page: i enrolled in Xbox Live rewards in mid April. Now I still can't do any missions or even cash in my gems. ba1306f9-7f96-4ea6-ac9b-6e5a110a8b6f
  8. Feb's live rewards purhcase and achivements not update under my mission page

in XBoX Rewards
    Feb's live rewards purhcase and achivements not update under my mission page: Hi Xbox live reward support, I've purchased Overwatch, FIFA 18, NBA Live 18 and Titanfall 2 in Feb 2018 . And than I've got 5 achivements under Titanfall2 in Feb 2018 as well. Under my mission...
  9. Live time rewards differ between rewards page and account page

in XBoX Rewards
    Live time rewards differ between rewards page and account page: Hi, My life time rewards emails show I have thousands of lifetime reward points but my MS account page only shows around 700 lifetime points. Grateful if you could investigate as I am unable to...
  10. My Xbox Live Rewards Page Is Blank

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards Page Is Blank: Recently my xbox live rewards stars were under construction due to a promotion running and said it would be done by March 6th. I've returned today and everything has been wiped. I had credits...