On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

Discus and support On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dastly, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Dastly
    Dastly Guest

On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the headphones. Yes I checked the connection and the volume sliders.

:)

Dastly, Nov 21, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  4. Britnee1423 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?

We are having the same issue. The headset is working with the old controller but nothing is working with the new Elite Series 2. Very frustrating! WE have also powered down the XBox and reset/unplugged etc.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Best xbox one controller?

Elite Series 2 is an amazing controller. And you'll be able to use it on Series X as well.
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Controller

This is what he was linking to. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-mini-series-wired-controller/116410#media

It's smaller, wired, and has no headset port.

Looks like my link doesn't work properly either oh well, just search Xbox One Mini Series Controller.
Thema:

1. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1... - Similar Threads - Series Wired headsets

2. Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...

in XboX Insiders
    Wired connection of xbox series X is slower than my wifi! This issue started last night out...: My series x is connected via ethernet, last night I did a speed test which resulted in 30 mns down & 5 up. I have a 1gb internet connection with Comcast. Before last night the series x would reach...
  3. Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset: I have an audio issue with connecting my RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black to the Xbox Series X Controller. The sound from my group are very tinny and the...
  4. Xbox series x wired connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wired connection issues: Hi Guys, I have an xbox series x and I cannot seem to get it to connect via an ethernet cable. The same ethernet cable connects perfectly into my desktop so I know it isn't the cable itself....
  5. PC: Xbox Series X/S wired controller not powered on PC startup

in XboX Insiders
    PC: Xbox Series X/S wired controller not powered on PC startup: Everytime I start my computer, I have to reconnect the wired controller to get it powered. Has anyone also encountered this problem? How do I fix it? submitted by /u/MrPokerfaceNL [link]...
  6. Shipped series x to service center with wires and controller, got a different xbox back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipped series x to service center with wires and controller, got a different xbox back...: I shipped my xbox in because it would not start up. I repacked everything that came with it and handed printed label and box to guy at ups. It shipped to service center. Where they then reported...
  7. Please Help! My Series X is showing "Offline" w/ a wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help! My Series X is showing "Offline" w/ a wired connection: I just got a Series X system Thursday. Everything was fine up until last night. For some reason the system shows me as offline. I tried to connect to the internet and it still says i'm offline. My...
  8. Issue with Wifi/Wired connection Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Wifi/Wired connection Xbox Series X: Has anyone else ran into this issue, but lately since the last update, when my unit crashes and reboots I Loose wifi connection, because my unit thinks it is connected with a wired connection when...
  9. Xbox Series X: wired Internet connection repeatedly drops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: wired Internet connection repeatedly drops: Basic facts: 1) wired Ethernet connection, 1GIG-rated (realistically more like 800mbps, tops). Internet is working fine on other devices when this problem occurs. Under Settings, everything that...
  10. Series X controller audio from wired headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller audio from wired headset: I am using a Turtle Beach Elite Atlas wired headset with my Series X controller. (have also replicated with another brand of headset and xbox one controller) I've noticed when on the dashboard...