Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

Discus and support Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug with the omega release or stable release its doing this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/maximalbooks, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug with the omega release or stable release its doing this problem less in the omega release than the stable release I notice it getting stuck where I had to press the reset or power on button, and reboot it, its been doing this for less than a month now, I noticed the problem the last time I did a stable firmware update on my xbox one x system, also I have a usb external hd 4TB drive that I use for storing all my games on, I don't no if that related to the Xbox One X console getting stuck on the logo screen, I think the console is working right otherwise, when it gets stuck I reboot it and then it goes thought the logging on process and all games seem to play fine, this summer its been in the normal 100 degree weather outside, but it stays around 78 indoors at home. so I don't think the problem is related to the weather we have in california. I think its a bug that happened to my console the last time it did a update before I switch it to the omega release it only goes it once or twice, before on the stable release it was getting stuck a lot. so that why I think it may be the new stable release causing my xbox one x to have this problem, also it was a new console from gamestop, I had last year I think traded in my normal xbox one console for the xbox one x console that has a 1TB drive in it.

submitted by /u/maximalbooks
    [link] [comments]

/u/maximalbooks, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

After doing the hard reset I'm stuck on the green Xbox logo screen once I launched my xb1 again
  3. RiveNighthawk Win User

Xbox One X Freezing up

My One X just did the same thing, however it does not boot properly now either. The 4k chip animation and Xbox logo is laggy. Then the audio plays out of sync and it is stuck on the Xbox One logo....
  4. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

after installing the patch my console restart and then stuck on load screen (green one with the xbox logo) after 30 mins y decide to insert a disc then my load screen disapear and i could complete the setup, sorry 4 my enlgish
  5. AW Jadesniper Win User

anyone get a working console..

now I keep getting stuck on green logo screen after one whole day of playing.......
  6. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
Thema:

Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

1. Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug? - Similar Threads - Once awhile console

2. Xbox store will only load once each power cycle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store will only load once each power cycle: It started this morning but my store will only load once every time I turn my xbox on or restart so everytime I exit out the store, even to the home menu, I need to restart if I want to go in...
  3. I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help deleting all my friends at once I have too many please help: I need help deleting all my friends at once please help me 19345949-33f1-4d4c-81c5-02b0158e2d21
  4. How to download game once its purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download game once its purchased?: Hi. Newbie here. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 last night but couldn't download it because I kept getting a message that my Microsoft account was not linked to a device and to please link the...
  5. Manged to play two games at once

in XboX Insiders
    Manged to play two games at once: I have managed to play two games at once (One game via game streaming and the other on a console). You can change the game you play via cloud gaming without issue (as long as you don't allow it...
  6. XBox games.. once the game is installed, anyone can use, right?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox games.. once the game is installed, anyone can use, right?: Boy 1 wants to play game. Boy 1 could not remember password, so I created an account for Boy 2 and got him (so I thought) to install the game. Boy 1 keeps getting prompted to get Boy 2 to load the...
  7. Xbox one won't play games more than once

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't play games more than once: So my Xbox One S is letting me open a game once and runs fine but once I cancel out it wants to be stuck on main menu loading screens with fortnite it gets stuck on looking for updates for state...
  8. How do I turn on the RTX mode for Minecraft once I join the Insider program?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I turn on the RTX mode for Minecraft once I join the Insider program?: I signed up for the Insider program on Windows 10 and opted into the RTX build but nothing seems to happen. There is no update to my current download of Minecraft. I cannot find RTX settings in...
  9. Xbox keeps signing me out of my account once in awhile don't know why it's strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps signing me out of my account once in awhile don't know why it's strange: I started to notice this back in April of 2017 I'll turn my Xbox on it should instant sign me in but it's slow as all **** it will say sign in at the top left of the home screen then it will sign...
  10. Xbox keeps signing me out of my account once in awhile don't know why it's strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps signing me out of my account once in awhile don't know why it's strange: I started to notice this back in April of 2017 I'll turn my Xbox on it should instant sign me in but it's slow as all **** it will say sign in at the top left of the home screen then it will sign...