once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

Discus and support once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

clicking sound

Hi HappyGamingHD,

Sorry you're having issues playing your games and apps. It sounds like your issue is a little different than the OP's. So the community can best help with your exact issue, I would suggest creating a thread of your own.
  3. Kev Greenhalgh Win User

clicking sound

Could this clicking noise just be expansion and contraction of the XB1s enclosure? It happens to mine all the time and it has plentiful ventilation, it's just something that happens.
  4. Hordie Win User

clicking sound

Hi Nathan Ashun,

if it's something like you're describing, perhaps try some compressed air so see if there is dust or something in the fans. If that doesn't work then as mentioned above you'll need to see if you can exchange it at the retail shop you purchased it at, or
    do a console repair here.
  5. Nathan Ashun Win User

clicking sound

Also i have listened to friends consoles that are older than mine and they do not make this noise
  6. HappyGamingHD Win User

clicking sound

My xbox one is doing something similar. The noises are coming from the back of the console and none of my games or apps are working. Whenever I go to play one, it says that the game took too long to load and it says the same thing about the home page when
    I first start my xbox.
Thema:

once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

1. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing... - Similar Threads - once click guide

2. Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox??: I have 10USD on my account, and wish to use it on the website. But cannot find a way. c39c4612-82ed-4d09-8773-b1710ae5c4f3
  3. Is it possible to remove all my friends at once?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to remove all my friends at once?: Hello, I have a big problem. I play a lot of Minecraft Bedrock and since then I've just added friends to Xbox. I have reached 700 friends and the game can't stand this early and it's frizzy or...
  4. Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account: My dad recently "disassociated" my child Xbox 360 profile from his account. I'm not entirely sure what he did (as he isn't communicating with me about it) and told me to contact Support. Firstly,...
  5. When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.

in XboX Insiders
    When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.: In instant mode sometimes and in some games it mostly happens with the Metro Exodus. The error is reported from the console. Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

in XboX Insiders
    XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over...
  7. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  8. Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released: Hi, I've been having this issue where certain games once a game update is released are coming up with the notification, for example the new Forza horizon 4 update that came out today initially...
  9. Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dvd menu set to wrong language on XBOX 360 ...is there any way to change it once...: To be clear, this is not about verbal language playback settings. This is referring to the DVD menu (Play, Scene Selection, Bonus Materials, etc). Kids put a new dvd in and didn't choose english,...
  10. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...