once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

Discus and support once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

clicking sound

Hi HappyGamingHD,

Sorry you're having issues playing your games and apps. It sounds like your issue is a little different than the OP's. So the community can best help with your exact issue, I would suggest creating a thread of your own.
  3. Kev Greenhalgh Win User

clicking sound

Could this clicking noise just be expansion and contraction of the XB1s enclosure? It happens to mine all the time and it has plentiful ventilation, it's just something that happens.
  4. Hordie Win User

clicking sound

Hi Nathan Ashun,

if it's something like you're describing, perhaps try some compressed air so see if there is dust or something in the fans. If that doesn't work then as mentioned above you'll need to see if you can exchange it at the retail shop you purchased it at, or
    do a console repair here.
  5. Nathan Ashun Win User

clicking sound

Also i have listened to friends consoles that are older than mine and they do not make this noise
  6. HappyGamingHD Win User

clicking sound

My xbox one is doing something similar. The noises are coming from the back of the console and none of my games or apps are working. Whenever I go to play one, it says that the game took too long to load and it says the same thing about the home page when
    I first start my xbox.
Thema:

once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

1. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing... - Similar Threads - once click guide

2. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...: The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  3. Hulu making me restart my xbox once a week to once every two weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu making me restart my xbox once a week to once every two weeks.: Can we please get a fix to this Hulu app issue? This is really getting old. I've cleared my cache, I've restated my Xbox X, I've hard reset my Xbox X, and I still get this issue. Been going on for...
  4. Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once: I like to stick to one game at a time personally. Controls are never the same between games and it's nice to follow a narrative thread to it's conclusion. 3509519d-fde7-4e5c-b981-0025c209df54
  5. I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name: I HATE having the numbers at the end and I found an available classic name but I have to change everything first which costs money. Is there a way to change the classic gamertag (one displayed in...
  6. Trying to get back a digital game I once had

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get back a digital game I once had: A few years ago, I had a main account and a smurf/side account. I had one of my favorite games of all time, Rainbow Six Siege, on it and I played it all of the time. Both accounts were synced with...
  7. How do I make Xbox (beta) delete the installation files once a game is installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Xbox (beta) delete the installation files once a game is installed?: I have been wondering where all of the space on my PC is going, buying new SSD's and still running low... I've just discovered that Xbox (Beta) Game Pass is sitting on about 200Gb of files in its...
  8. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  9. Once a game leaves game pass, have any come back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once a game leaves game pass, have any come back?: Wondering if a game that has left game pass will ever come back - have there been any statements to the fact about this not happening, or cases where it has happened? We can guess all we want, but...
  10. Can two people play at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can two people play at once?: So, if my dad is on his xbox with his account can i play state of decay 2 on the same account on PC though the microsoft store without either of us getting kicked off ?...