One account isn't connected to the internet but other is

Discus and support One account isn't connected to the internet but other is in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are two accounts on my xbox one. One profile has gold, is set as the Home Xbox, and is having no issues connecting to the internet. The other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeccaHall1, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. BeccaHall1
    BeccaHall1 Guest

There are two accounts on my xbox one. One profile has gold, is set as the Home Xbox, and is having no issues connecting to the internet. The other account, however, won't even load the store and I can't even view the profile. Both account are signed in
    (I also tried only being signed in on the non-gold account), and when I run the network tests on the non-gold account, it says the xbox is connected to the internet and there are no issues.

I don't want to delete the account and re-add it if I don't have to, because I fear I will lose data from a game that was played offline.

:)

Thema:

1. One account isn't connected to the internet but other is - Similar Threads - account isn't connected

2. Messaging isn't working for your account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging isn't working for your account: Every time i try to send a message on my xbox one I get the following error: "Check Your Account Messaging isn't working for your account. Go to https:llsupport.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get...
  3. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  4. I purchased an Xbox gold membership and it charged my account twice and the membership isn't ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased an Xbox gold membership and it charged my account twice and the membership isn't ...: I had to renew my Xbox live gold subscription and I was charged twice and my membership isn't even working. 79755046-6fc1-4dfa-a3c1-aaa0d844adfa
  5. microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account balance isn't showing up in store: added a gift card and the balance is showing in my account but when we go to the store on xbox one the money doesn't. show up please help ea7cf344-3cf0-485a-a7c1-32079d91ef3b
  6. My xbox account isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account isn't working: I can't login or add Xbox account to my Xbox one X, I have 0x80a40010 error . All advices on Xbox page isn't working for me, can you help me? 1260ecec-9d80-4c18-8cf6-34d01944212d
  7. EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA account isn't linking with my gamer profile (xBox account). Please help!: I have purchased the EA games subscription from my Xbox account but my gamertag has been unable to link with the EA account making the games unplayable. Please help....
  8. Microsoft Bingo isn't anymore connected with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo isn't anymore connected with my Microsoft Account: Microsoft Bingo isn't anymore connected with my Microsoft Account. Is there a way to fix this? 77377e37-3f9c-464a-b362-5b3fc4ab0897
  9. Why isn't my Xbox live sharing between local accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Xbox live sharing between local accounts?: My brother just bought Xbox live on his account so he could play GTA V (Which is my game, bought under my account.) My Xbox live has recently expired so he just bought it on his account thinking...
  10. Xbox One Microsoft edge isn't working on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Microsoft edge isn't working on my account: The Microsoft edge on my Xbox one isn't working. It says We are unable to connect to the service at this time. I signed into my daughters account and it works. So it's not the Xbox itself it's...