One account Two xbox one consoles

Discus and support One account Two xbox one consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took a friends account and games in order to play them but if i make his account my home xbox it removes the other from its home xbox when connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelamos3, Jan 14, 2021.

1. michaelamos3
    michaelamos3 Guest

I took a friends account and games in order to play them but if i make his account my home xbox it removes the other from its home xbox when connected online and we are both offline n online players is there a way to make one account my home xbox n still
    go online anytime without removing each ofher

:)

michaelamos3, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Two xbox one consoles, one account

As long as you're signed in, your saves will be stored on the cloud. So they'll easily move between two consoles. You should see your game sync them when you start the game. It shouldn't screw anything up.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can only have 1 console set as your Home at a time. The Home setting is also only meant to be used on your own console. Sharing account information to use the Home setting that way violates the code of conduct/terms of service so you and your friend
    are putting yourselves at risk for being banned.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Two consoles, one account

What you would need to do is create another account for the second user (or anyone else who wants to play). The first account you have can set one of the consoles as their Home
    console
    in order to share any games or gold that have been purchased on that account. So the new account would want to use that console and the original account can sign in and use everything on the other console. Any progress made in the games won't be
    able to be transferred over though. So whoever plays on the new account would have to start over.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

One account on two consoles?

basically what Metal Daz3 is trying to say is you cant be signed in to 2 xbox ones at the same time with the same account. you can have your profile on 2 different xbox ones but the cant be signed in at the same time once you sign into the second one the
    first one will say sign you out and say you have been signed in elsewhere.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

One account on two consoles?

You can't use the same account in two xbox one consoles (be that just xbox one, s or x)
Thema:

1. One account Two xbox one consoles - Similar Threads - account consoles

2. 1 account 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 account 2 consoles: Good day I have 2 consoles. 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox series S in the house. Can they use 1 account to play on both consoles? For examples. Can Fifa 21 be played on both consoles at the same time?...
  3. Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring ultimate subscription to another in console account: Hi all. Just a quick question that i cant seem to find any discussion on in the web. im an ultimate subscriber. I care little about the quests, but my son wants to take a crack at doing them. On...
  4. Error 0x803f9006 with Family Accounts on Home Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f9006 with Family Accounts on Home Console: Last week, my son and I were playing Sea of Thieves together. He signed into our home console on his family member account, while I signed into our second console with my primary account. This...
  5. Two X-BOX ONE consoles, different houses. Can I use the same account on both consoles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two X-BOX ONE consoles, different houses. Can I use the same account on both consoles???: I have an X-Box One S and I have an X-Box Live and a Gold account. Can the other X-Box One S console be added to my account??? e9f4c91f-05e6-41f1-b293-ae15c2aface3
  6. Sharing ultimate account across two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing ultimate account across two different consoles: I know u heard this question before but mine is a little different Okay we couldn't agree on which account we should buy all the games so se decided to do it on a third account Lets say my...
  7. I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console: I recently changed my Microsoft account password, and now I can’t login to my Xbox console 950f63a2-3c66-4ca0-8083-6b05c23fad1e
  8. ride process to share game pass on 2 consoles 2 diffrent accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    ride process to share game pass on 2 consoles 2 diffrent accounts: Hallo guys i gona buy a game pass ultimate and i want to know the ride process about to share my ultimate to my neighbor i have xbox one fat 500 gb he xbox one S 1GB i want know what we must do to...
  9. 2 different consoles using one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 different consoles using one account: The new xbox series X|S has just recently been released and I currently own a xbox one. I want to buy the series s but also want to know if it would be possible to utilize both consoles at the...
  10. On my MS Account page my console is showing up was the wrong version

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my MS Account page my console is showing up was the wrong version: Hi I added my new Xbox Series X to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/?refd=login.live.com but its showing as an xbox one and my warranty shows as ending in September. Which seems very odd....