One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

Discus and support One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HHSVampire
    HHSVampire Guest

bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the history on Edge, and clearing my whole history, and clearing my
    history from my microsoft account, and nothing is working, it won't leave my suggestions, and entering back into my history just minutes later, without me even going on it. Please help me!

P. S. It's on my Xbox One

:)

HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! - Similar Threads - bad website won't

2. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  3. Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad gaming experience( LAG AND DELAY) . Slow upload speed.: Ok so, since about 9 months ago I've been having this problem : my two consoles, xbox one and xbox one x, don't receive more than 6 mbps up (I have a 30 mbps upload sepeed internet). Since then,...
  4. Dolby Surround Upmixer - Bad for Sound Quality?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Surround Upmixer - Bad for Sound Quality?: Hi everyone! I have been using the Xbox One X with Atmos enabled since it launched. After a while, MS added Upmixing in the Dolby Access app, since you can't use your AVRs Upmixers when the Xbox...
  5. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...
  6. Bad fortnite stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad fortnite stutter: Fortnite is almost unplayable on my Xbox. It has bad stutter. . I have a new 4K TV and Xbox One. Also when I play fortnite I have the yellow arrow down and red X on my network sometimes . When I...
  7. Something bad?? Or lost??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something bad?? Or lost??: Hey hope everyones haveing a good day so i got a problem was hopeing somone anyone could help me outi looked all over but nothing so far!?!?! So my issue is none of my games or dlc are showing up...
  8. Is uninstalling an app and reinstalling it over and over again bad for the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uninstalling an app and reinstalling it over and over again bad for the Xbox: So with the FileExplorer app gone I can no longer play music from my USB unless I download an app called simple background music player however as of late I’ve been a little paranoid to use my...
  9. Massive problems after bad download

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive problems after bad download: Okay, so, this is a problem I've had for years, and have been mournfully tolerating. I tried to get access to the 360 multiplayer for Call of Duty 3. It failed, and all previous DLC is broken...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...