One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me!

Discus and support One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019.

1. HHSVampire
    HHSVampire Guest

bad website I shouldn't have gone on, keeps appearing in my suggestions, and saying i went visited it in my history just minutes before even entering the app. I've tried deleting it off the history on Edge, and clearing my whole history, and clearing my
    history from my microsoft account, and nothing is working, it won't leave my suggestions, and entering back into my history just minutes later, without me even going on it. Please help me!

P. S. It's on my Xbox One

:)

HHSVampire, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

1. One bad website won't leave Microsoft Edge, help me! - Similar Threads - bad website won't

2. Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request msg after trying to log in to Xbox Live account online: Hi, is this a known issue? I tried to login to my Xbox Live account on my laptop and I keep getting this error. Happens from links here: [Using latest public Edge build]...
  3. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  4. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  5. Elite Controller Going Bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Going Bad: My elite controller is basically getting destroyed by itself. First was the rubber peeling off, then one of the buttons for the paddles became spongy (no clicky feeling) and now the left...
  6. Very bad experience about Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very bad experience about Xbox one: Sir, I am using xbox one but it's a very bad experience. Its not user friendly, even if i buy game in CD it required online download avery time consuming. Always required updating.......
  7. WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THE COMMUNICATION BAN SYSTEM SO BAD!: Ok, so I got a 2 day ban because I cursed out a guy on chat because he was bad. (Not gonna put it down here because who knows how xbox will [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] again.) So if you could...
  8. bad http

in XBoX Accessibility
    bad http: ok so basiaclly im in a family group on xbox but im put as a adult bc i am but i still cant stream when i go to log in on mixer it says im to young but im not (Mod Removed - Profanity) does that...
  9. Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Collection Bad CD Key: Dear reader, I have recently bought the age of empires 3 collection from Amazon. I first installed the normal game without the expansions and tried to make an ESO account. Once I tried to make an...
  10. How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?

in XboX Insiders
    How to tell in my internal HDD is going bad?: I've noticed a lot of lag and dashboard not loading up the pass few weeks. I had to do a hard reset Everytime I wanted to play my Xbox 1x (which also would also freeze up at 4k screen before Xbox...