one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

Discus and support one cast not being able to go to the sign in site in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do b3b37b45-cfe6-4f45-81ab-fcbae7b474ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by draconian64642, Jul 31, 2019.

1. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do

:)

draconian64642, Jul 31, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will have to go into your antivirus software and approve it to run or disable your antivirus.
  3. SkyHighGam3r Win User

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol
  4. {Parity} Win User

Not being able to sign in

There were some problems with some of the live services but it appears that everything is back online. Good Luck!
  5. Bishop Pius Win User

Josh, still having this problem? I'm unable to connect as well 27 minutes after you posted this.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

02/15/2016 12:29:59 AM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms: Xbox One Xbox on Windows 10 Affected services:

Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Are you having a tough time signing in to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and we’re working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll provide an update for you as soon as we have more information.
Thema:

1. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site - Similar Threads - cast being able

2. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  3. Problems Casting To Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems Casting To Xbox One: My laptop is about 4 years old and I have an Xbox One S that's about 1 year old. I'm looking to use the Wireless Display app to cast my laptop display onto my Xbox One but it's not recognising it...
  4. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?: I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no devices found even after restarting both....
  5. Can't cast to Xbox via android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cast to Xbox via android phone: My Xbox does not show when searching for players on my phone selecting the cast button for Netflix or YouTube. Device connections are set to allow connections from any device, allow play to...
  6. Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to cast my xbox one to my lenovo laptop using hdmi but i cant find it where do i...: where do I see my connections 0502cc4c-8bb9-483c-b9a2-dc6c8f16b785
  7. Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.

in XboX Insiders
    Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.: I love the mixer. But here in Brazil people use more Facebook or Youtube. And I would like to broadcast to these two platforms as well. Why not free xbox streaming? Thanks! submitted by...
  8. Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix on our iPad turns on the Xbox and tries to connect automatically to cast via...: Not sure when this started but as soon as we try to stream on our ipad, it automatically tries to connect to our xbox one and cast there. Any idea on how to turn this off or just remove the...
  9. Casting problems

in XboX Insiders
    Casting problems: Now I have it fixed with a chromecast BUT since the latest update I can no longer cast to my xbox from my phone and have to use the chromecast to watch tv on it (showbox and allcast) I can pick up...
  10. Casting to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casting to Xbox one: Hi For the last few weeks I cannot see my Xbox one on my network to stream to via apps I have carried out soft reboots hard resets etc etc and still cannot see the Xbox on the network to...