one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

Discus and support one cast not being able to go to the sign in site in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do b3b37b45-cfe6-4f45-81ab-fcbae7b474ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by draconian64642, Jul 31, 2019.

1. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do

:)

draconian64642, Jul 31, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You will have to go into your antivirus software and approve it to run or disable your antivirus.
  3. SkyHighGam3r Win User

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol
  4. {Parity} Win User

Not being able to sign in

There were some problems with some of the live services but it appears that everything is back online. Good Luck!
  5. Bishop Pius Win User

Josh, still having this problem? I'm unable to connect as well 27 minutes after you posted this.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Limited

Xbox Live Core Services

02/15/2016 12:29:59 AM

Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account; search

Affected platforms: Xbox One Xbox on Windows 10 Affected services:

Signing into Xbox Live

Latest update:

Are you having a tough time signing in to Xbox Live? We’re aware of the issue and we’re working hard to fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! We’ll provide an update for you as soon as we have more information.
Thema:

1. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site - Similar Threads - cast being able

2. Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles: When watching YouTube on the Xbox, my fanily are able to cast to my xbox. I have the preferences set to only allow profiles logged in on the xbox, but these other devices connected are not using...
  3. chrome cast connection to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    chrome cast connection to xbox: I plugged my chromecast into my xbox but am not finding its connection anywhere. Why is the chromecast not showing up when i go to google home on my phone? What is the correct way to connect...
  4. Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?: The title pretty much sums it up. My Xbox One X is connected to a Samsung 27" Curved 2K monitor. Without casting I'm getting the beautiful HDR quality. Once I cast or stream from Xbox to the PC...
  5. One cast

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One cast: also I have a question being that on my Xbox my brother and I both have an account each, I was wondering with one cast if I could be on the xbox and play on my account whilst he uses one cast to...
  6. Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.: It would be cool to cast the xCloud app or console streaming to a smart TV. That way it's possible to play your Xbox on any TV or play xCloud games on a TV instead or a small tv. Just a...
  7. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...
  8. It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.: It’s sooo annoying when my game gets ruined by someone accidentally tapping the “cast to” button on YouTube. If there could be some form of password for new devices, then that would be great....
  9. It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.: If you could put a password on your Xbox whenever a new device wants to cast a YouTube video, that would be great. It sucks when someone hits the “cast to” button and I’m playing a game and then...
  10. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]