One Guide by xbox companion

Discus and support One Guide by xbox companion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, Since yesterday i can't use One Guide when my xbox is streamed by the xbox companion on windows 10, anymore. Some friends can still do it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nee Koh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Nee Koh
    Nee Koh Guest

Hi there,

Since yesterday i can't use One Guide when my xbox is streamed by the xbox companion on windows 10, anymore.

Some friends can still do it, so the problem is on my xbox settings I think.

Can you help me to resolve this please ?

:)

Nee Koh, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

3. Nee Koh Win User

I was able to broadcast one guide by xbox companion since yesterday, as i mentionned first. And some friends can still do it.

That's why this message is strange.

Thank you for the link, my version of the application is the latest.
  4. Nee Koh Win User

Yes a message,

but in french, sorry for my translation :

"This application can't be broadcasted. This is not for your game console. Tu use One Guide on your xbox, you need to stop the broadcast on your PC.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Nee Koh,

The information the Xbox Ambassador provided is correct and can be read from the link that was provided. Another quote from Xbox support's official support website, "Protected video and HDCP-protected content can't be streamed with game streaming.
    This includes protected HDMI television content as well as the content from many media applications." https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

This means that some content you try viewing through OneGuide or any other media app while game streaming can be blocked by the owners of that media content through HDCP digital copy protection. We cannot answer how you or your friends were able to
    do it before, but I suggest you don't try it anymore as that would violate the
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    and the digital protection rights of the media content you are trying to stream across connections. It's best to just use OneGuide or other media streaming apps on the Xbox One console as was intended.

As such we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please create a new thread. Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Hi there,

Since yesterday i can't use One Guide when my xbox is streamed by the xbox companion on windows 10, anymore.

Some friends can still do it, so the problem is on my xbox settings I think.

Can you help me to resolve this please ?
    Hi,

do you get a specific error and/or an error code?
Thema:

1. One Guide by xbox companion - Similar Threads - Guide companion

2. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  3. have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...

in XboX Insiders
    have problems with seeing the Wish List Notifications after checking in the guide where to...: I actually got the test Wish List working on my console I went into the store and then I went to the deals page. I chose some games and clicked the Heart on each game i picked and then I viewed...
  4. Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with seeing the number count in the guide where the messages icon is after latest...: I have started noting a new issue with my console since after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring. I have noticed when I have accessed the guide when I look where the...
  5. Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]

in XboX Insiders
    Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]: Hello, Considering the new wave of people that will join Skip Ahead, and those who are visiting for the first time the subreddit or are interested in general with the Xbox Insider Program and are...
  6. One Guide favorites issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide favorites issue: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  7. Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide

in XboX Insiders
    Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide: I turned off my Xbox by pressing down on the power button for 10 seconds until it shut off. I booted it back up. Now All I get is a gray screen where my homescreen should be. But I am able to...
  8. Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.: RIP I guess. A nice feature that was sorely underutilized by Xbox itself, even though practically every Xbox first-party game hosts tournaments. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link]...
  9. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

in XboX Insiders
    I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  10. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]