One Guide Channel incorrect - Bell Satellite TV

Discus and support One Guide Channel incorrect - Bell Satellite TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed a few channels are incorrect.. Whats on seems to be right but the actual station in not correct.. For example channel 1726 Says its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExodusBro, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ExodusBro
    ExodusBro Guest

I have noticed a few channels are incorrect.. Whats on seems to be right but the actual station in not correct..

For example channel 1726 Says its ACTION, but its really Showcase HD. How do we fix this?

:)

ExodusBro, Jun 5, 2014
  2. FinishedSine
    FinishedSine Guest
    Missing Bell Fibe TV channels list

I am also using the June preview that makes the one guide available in Canada. I live in St. Catharines, Ontario and Bell Fibe is my carrier; however setting up one guide only gives me an option for bell tv (which is satellite) So the channels don't match.
    I was able to select bell fibe tv for my cable box and xbox controls that perfectly. Any chance an update for bell fibe listings will be available soon?

Thanks in advance. I'm loving the new features, and once one guide is fully working it will be even better.

FinishedSine, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Xbox One in Canada, TV providers?

Anyone in Canada confirm what Canadian cable providers are supported in the One Guide? I am looking for Bell Satellite TV (same hardware are Dish) and Bell Aliant FibreOp (They use Motorola receivers with Windows CE)

I guess What is important is the Canadian Provider's channel list.

Thanks,

Can't wait to play (Christmas day, thank my wife) One Guide Channel incorrect - Bell Satellite TV :)

KosherPickles69, Jun 5, 2014
  4. oliver255
    oliver255 Guest

Same Problem.

I have an VU+ Ultimo Cable Box. My Provider Cable Germany.

The Channels are wrong. I cant Switch the Channels....I cant control the cable box.

Only the funtion on/off is working on the cable box

How can i Change this Settings.

Why is it IR and not HDMI

shame

oliver255, Jun 6, 2014
  5. oliver255 Win User

Same Problem.

I have an VU+ Ultimo Cable Box. My Provider Cable Germany.

The Channels are wrong. I cant Switch the Channels....I cant control the cable box.

Only the funtion on/off is working on the cable box

How can i Change this Settings.

Why is it IR and not HDMI

shame
  6. FinishedSine Win User

I am also using the June preview that makes the one guide available in Canada. I live in St. Catharines, Ontario and Bell Fibe is my carrier; however setting up one guide only gives me an option for bell tv (which is satellite) So the channels don't match.
    I was able to select bell fibe tv for my cable box and xbox controls that perfectly. Any chance an update for bell fibe listings will be available soon?

Thanks in advance. I'm loving the new features, and once one guide is fully working it will be even better.
  7. ExodusBro Win User

Have any of you fixed this? I just set mine up and I see Bell Fibe listed in the list and Bell Satellite..

When you choose your TV provider.. I have a couple channels listed incorrectly but the majority is correct.. You need to make sure you select Bell Fibe not Bell tv..

The guide however does show every single channel, not what you subscribe to. Not sure if that is possible to do, but you can just set up your favourite list and use it.
  8. FrancoisPicanza Win User

I've received the update yesterday and I have the same issue. The one guide channels are those for Bell TV and not Bell Fibe.
  9. BlazHen PuSha Win User

I'll try the postal code right away. Like most of y'all I got the TV listing guide of the Bell Satellite. Hopefully this is gonna work.
Thema:

1. One Guide Channel incorrect - Bell Satellite TV - Similar Threads - Guide Channel incorrect

2. One Guide Unable to Change Channels

in XBoX Accessibility
    One Guide Unable to Change Channels: I have a DirecTV wireless genie mini 4k (C61W-400) connected to my original Xbox One via HDMI. I also have a Kinect. I am unable to use OneGuide to change the channels, either through voice,...
  3. One Guide not showing any channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide not showing any channels: After a recent update on the preview program not of the channels from my tv tuner are showing one my Xbox. Prior to the update everything was fine but it's showing a black screen an every channel....
  4. why does the xbox one guide for tv keep losing the channel line up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does the xbox one guide for tv keep losing the channel line up.: for the past 2 days my Xbox one X keeps telling me the guide lost its channel line up and I have to redo it. I have tried clearing the info and setting it up again only to find when I started the...
  5. Problem with channel list in One Guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with channel list in One Guide: Hello. I'm a One Guide user. I use a DVB-T tuner connected to Xbox One. There have been a lot of changes recently in Poland when it comes to access to TV channels. The problem is that the DVB-T...
  6. One guide and app channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One guide and app channels: I was wondering if there is a way to force a refresh of One Guide's app channel's list. Currently I have ESPN Live and ESPN3 marked as favorites on my App channel. It works great except one...
  7. HDMI Input channel gone from one guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI Input channel gone from one guide: Since the last update I no longer see HDMI as a "channel" in my live tv listings in the one guide. Previously, I could go to one guide and go the bottom of the list and choose HDMI and then view...
  8. Xbox One TV Guide starts listing at a higher channel than necessary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One TV Guide starts listing at a higher channel than necessary: Maybe a minor annoyance, but the channels from my provider start at 1 and go up from there and reccircle at 1000. Xbox one guide starts the listing at 1000, so you must memorize the long channel...
  9. personalisation of One Guide (Channels)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    personalisation of One Guide (Channels): When will there be a real personalisation of the OneGuide? For me it´s mandatory to be able to move the order of the predefined channels to map my sattelite equipment! Right now everything is...
  10. XBOX one guide sending duplicate channel numbers to cable box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX one guide sending duplicate channel numbers to cable box: I have an xbox elite without kinect, but I do have the IR extenders and use either the media remote, or the controller. In either case, when selecting a channel from the one guide the channel...