One Guide Two Global Edmonton Listed in Local Broadcast

Discus and support One Guide Two Global Edmonton Listed in Local Broadcast in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, One Guide in Edmonton Alberta (local broadcast) has two Global stations listed one on channel 10 the other on 13. The one on 10 is not correct and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JodyCloutier, Jun 6, 2014.

1. JodyCloutier
    JodyCloutier Guest

Hi,

One Guide in Edmonton Alberta (local broadcast) has two Global stations listed one on channel 10 the other on 13. The one on 10 is not correct and should be removed.

CTS on channel 30 is also missing and OMNI on 56.

Thanks

Jody

:)

JodyCloutier, Jun 6, 2014
  2. JodyCloutier
    JodyCloutier Guest
    OneGuide TV support in Canada, and more coming to Xbox One in June!

I just finished setting mine up as well. I am missing a couple of channels (OTA local broadcast) but also have two Global Edmonton stations one on 10 and one on 13. The 10 one needs to go away, it doesn't exist. Who can we tell?

JodyCloutier, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    High Maintence Achievement in COD BO2 XB360

Either of the two websites listed above will help you. Each one has guides and an active community.

Eggnogga, Jun 6, 2014
  4. JodyCloutier
    JodyCloutier Guest

Thanks to XB1R Hermes and Studbucket33 for answering my hails via DM about this issue. They have both told me thanks for brining it to their attention and it will be fixed.

JodyCloutier, Jun 7, 2014
  5. JodyCloutier Win User

Thanks to XB1R Hermes and Studbucket33 for answering my hails via DM about this issue. They have both told me thanks for brining it to their attention and it will be fixed.
  6. JodyCloutier Win User

OneGuide TV support in Canada, and more coming to Xbox One in June!

I just finished setting mine up as well. I am missing a couple of channels (OTA local broadcast) but also have two Global Edmonton stations one on 10 and one on 13. The 10 one needs to go away, it doesn't exist. Who can we tell?
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

MX vs. ATV: Reflex Graphics not loading in!

Hey Norway Soldiers -

That sounds odd! If you uninstall/reinstall your game, do you still experience the same issue? You can also try clearing your Xbox 360 local storage on your Xbox One console:

• Open the Guide menu
    • Scroll down to Settings
    • Select all Settings
    • Scroll down to System
    • Navigate over to Storage
    • Select "Clear local Xbox 360 storage"

Give those two things a try and let us know how it goes. :)
  8. LunaLight7 Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Broadcast with Mixer on Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=-w0mADilF1E Broadcast your gameplay with Mixer
    To use Mixer to broadcast a game you’re playing:

1. Launch a game.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    3. Select Broadcast, and then select Start broadcast.
    Note You can only broadcast what you see on your screen when you’re in a game. If you go to your dashboard or switch games, your Mixer broadcast will be paused. See below for more info on how to switch games without interrupting your broadcast!

Broadcast yourself with Mixer

If you have a Kinect sensor or a webcam set up, you can also use Mixer to broadcast yourself live! To broadcast in fullscreen camera mode:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    2. Select Broadcast, and then switch Fullscreen Camera to On.
    3. Select Start broadcast.
    Note If you want to switch between games while broadcasting with Mixer, switch to fullscreen camera mode while you’re changing games, and your stream won’t be paused or interrupted!

Customize your Mixer broadcast

To set up your broadcast just the way you want, you can adjust the following features and settings in theBroadcast & capture tab.

Under Broadcast > Set up your broadcast:

• Chat: Toggle to On if you want to see and respond to viewers’ live comments on your broadcast.
    • Microphone: Toggle to On if you want to add your own voice narration to your broadcast via the Kinect sensor or a headset mic.
    • Camera: This feature allows you to add yourself to your gameplay broadcast (or broadcast yourself in fullscreen camera mode) using the Kinect sensor or a webcam plugged into the console’s USB port.
    • Fullscreen camera: Toggle this feature to On to have your camera display full screen while broadcasting. Use this feature if you want to broadcast yourself or if you want to switch between games without pausing your broadcast.
    • Share your controller: Turn this feature On to share your controller with one of your broadcast’s viewers. See Share your controller below for more info on this feature.
    • More options:
      • Change stream title: By default, the title of your broadcast is your gamertag. You can change it to something more descriptive here.
      • Party audio: Turn this on if you want everyone in the party to be heard on the stream.
      • Change camera settings: If you’re using a camera for your broadcast, you can change the position of the camera feed on the screen.
      • Move broadcast overlay: You can adjust the location of the broadcast overlay (which includes broadcast stats and the chat window) to where you’d like it to appear on your screen.
  9. Hauntchicken Win User

(Original) Kinect Sensor

Thanks this really helped!

Broadcast with Mixer on Xbox One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=-w0mADilF1E Broadcast your gameplay with Mixer
    To use Mixer to broadcast a game you’re playing:

1. Launch a game.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    3. Select Broadcast, and then select Start broadcast.
    Note You can only broadcast what you see on your screen when you’re in a game. If you go to your dashboard or switch games, your Mixer broadcast will be paused. See below for more info on how to switch games without interrupting your broadcast!

Broadcast yourself with Mixer

If you have a Kinect sensor or a webcam set up, you can also use Mixer to broadcast yourself live! To broadcast in fullscreen camera mode:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and go to the Broadcast & capture tab.
    2. Select Broadcast, and then switch Fullscreen Camera to On.
    3. Select Start broadcast.
    Note If you want to switch between games while broadcasting with Mixer, switch to fullscreen camera mode while you’re changing games, and your stream won’t be paused or interrupted!

Customize your Mixer broadcast

To set up your broadcast just the way you want, you can adjust the following features and settings in theBroadcast & capture tab.

Under Broadcast > Set up your broadcast:

• Chat: Toggle to On if you want to see and respond to viewers’ live comments on your broadcast.
    • Microphone: Toggle to On if you want to add your own voice narration to your broadcast via the Kinect sensor or a headset mic.
    • Camera: This feature allows you to add yourself to your gameplay broadcast (or broadcast yourself in fullscreen camera mode) using the Kinect sensor or a webcam plugged into the console’s USB port.
    • Fullscreen camera: Toggle this feature to On to have your camera display full screen while broadcasting. Use this feature if you want to broadcast yourself or if you want to switch between games without pausing your broadcast.
    • Share your controller: Turn this feature On to share your controller with one of your broadcast’s viewers. See Share your controller below for more info on this feature.
    • More options:
      • Change stream title: By default, the title of your broadcast is your gamertag. You can change it to something more descriptive here.
      • Party audio: Turn this on if you want everyone in the party to be heard on the stream.
      • Change camera settings: If you’re using a camera for your broadcast, you can change the position of the camera feed on the screen.
      • Move broadcast overlay: You can adjust the location of the broadcast overlay (which includes broadcast stats and the chat window) to where you’d like it to appear on your screen.
Thema:

1. One Guide Two Global Edmonton Listed in Local Broadcast - Similar Threads - Guide Global Edmonton

2. Only the guide button working when I turn on One X with Elite 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Only the guide button working when I turn on One X with Elite 2.0: Like the title says, at least one out of every two times I boot up my One X using the guide button on an Elite 2.0, none of the buttons on the controller work except for the guide button. A soft...
  3. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  5. One Guide line up not being displayed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide line up not being displayed: Hey All, About a month ago, my Xbox One stopped displaying the TV line up. If I go to a channel, I can see the information , but in the line up all channel information is blank. So far I have...
  6. One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available: My Xbox TV tuner is still working and I am able to watch free to air TV, however the TV guide is not functioning. I have been experiencing this issue for the last week. The TV channels are still...
  7. Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game does not work Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com: A purchase was made for the game Brawl Stars Guide by GuideWorlds.com Order number 4469442623 on xbox. The game does not work, a picture appears and does not respond to anything. How to return the...
  8. Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay

in XboX Insiders
    Search Icon is back on the guide button. Yay: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one guide for tv not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one guide for tv not working.: I have been watching tv on my xbox for many months without an issue an xbox tv tuner and guide but today the screen just went black as I was watching it and I no longer can get a picture on any...
  10. Two different guide layouts in the "Capture" section(?)

in XboX Insiders
    Two different guide layouts in the "Capture" section(?): https://i.imgur.com/qiycfu7.jpg my main(LEFT) displays a different layout for the xbox captures tab in the guide than my 2nd account(RIGHT) adding another account will display the right-side...