One Kinect

Discus and support One Kinect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My main question is really with Mixer and One Kinect. Why one Kinect doesn't work with Mixer but it works with Twitch? I talked to a mixer agent in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by memphisai30, Mar 3, 2020.

1. memphisai30
    memphisai30 Guest

One Kinect

My main question is really with Mixer and One Kinect. Why one Kinect doesn't work with Mixer but it works with Twitch? I talked to a mixer agent in a email and he was like One Kinect wont work because it is not a webcam. But it is a webcam. and the
    crazy part it works on twitch just fine with no issue. the only problem is you have to make sure the One Kinect is somewhat close to you other than that it is just fine. So why not make it work on Mixer. I don't think its a Microsoft Xbox issue it is a
    Mixer issue. Why spend money on a webcam that will cost you 100 and you have a Kinect. someone, please explain that to me.

:)

memphisai30, Mar 3, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

kinect for windows

3. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Kinectimals for XBOX One

Xbox 360 Kinect games will not work with a xbox one Kinect.

The Kinects are different.
  5. Wolf8619 Win User

What Mandatory Kinect Supporters Say

For you Kinect supporters, Why must the kinect be connected to the xbox one at all times for the developers to utilize the full benefits of the kinect? why cant they utilize the full benefits of the kinect while it is not connected to the xbox one?.

-

The reasoning or the suggestion of the kinect having to be connected to the xbox one at all times while the xbox one is on so the developers can fully utilize the full benfits of the kinect falls flat on it's backside.

-

There is no logic or reasonable thinking nor is there an anwser you Kinect supporters have said.
  6. greg_window10_instal Win User

Kinect disconnects

Hello MeerBrewer,

I regret to say I do not have an Xbox One Kinect. But, this maybe a situation where the Kinect itself needs to be updated, see Update your Kinect sensor at "Your
    Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on
    ". Also, you can find more information at "Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor" and "Kinect
    sensor isn't recognized by your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console
    ". Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/troubleshoot-kinect-issues

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
Thema:

One Kinect

1. One Kinect - Similar Threads - Kinect

2. Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working: how can I set up my Xbox connect to chat in online games? I have my Kinect plugged in, I ran the calibration test, and it said I was good to go. However I am trying to play the new modern warfare...
  3. Xbox 360 adapter isn't powering my Kinect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 adapter isn't powering my Kinect: I've been trying to use my 360 Kinect 1414 as a webcam mostly for the meme, but I can't seem to get it. I've read multiple forums and tried their solutions. I've troubleshooted enough to find out...
  4. Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Series X: Why won't there be backward compatibility for Xbox 360 Kinect...: I know there is no official information about any kind of Kinect, but this question has also arisen for me with Xbox one, Xbox Series X uses the same operating system...
  5. My kinect sensor isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kinect sensor isn't working: My kinect sensor isn't working. I have an xbox one s, so I had to order a custom made adapter for it. It has worked in the past, but now when I try to plug everything in, nothing happens...
  6. Kinect sports disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect sports disc not working: My Kinect sports disc is not working in Xbox 360. NTSC. I checked out every option. I get the message "unrecognized disc". Then bought the second one. From the first day I'm getting the same...
  7. Xbox 360 Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect: I have an xbox 360 kinect console. Can i get normal xbox 360 games that work if i dont need the kinect sensor to play? 465d0f4f-fc41-4ffc-9db4-4005498ffa6b
  8. kinect dont charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect dont charge: Hello, i have a kinect and dont charge. When it connected to the xbox 360 the light its on (red) but if i disconnect to the xbox and only plug to eletricity it dont light. Anyone can help me?...
  9. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  10. XBOX 360 kinect sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 kinect sports: Will it be possible to use XBOX 360 kinect to play sports game against friends in a different town? Essential in the corona virus period, thanks 3ad2479e-7802-4c79-8429-9055777ef1db