one last level

Discus and support one last level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have completed the game.. well 53% but there is still a locked level i cant go to, any clues on how to get there? 166b3ffa-2b87-4d2a-8a20-1626ead7be02 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Feb 24, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

one last level

i have completed the game.. well 53% but there is still a locked level i cant go to, any clues on how to get there?

:)

BwA Splatmat, Feb 24, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Vip star

Hello pordarock,

Your offer was only for the one star level, since you were at the zero star level last year.

XBLRewards8, Feb 24, 2014
  3. GamingTailor
    GamingTailor Guest
    Joe Danger Special Edition Released Next Week (14th)

Finished all the LAB levels yesterday. The last one is crazy.

GamingTailor, Feb 24, 2014
  4. GamingTailor Win User

Joe Danger Special Edition Released Next Week (14th)

Finished all the LAB levels yesterday. The last one is crazy.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Vip star

Hello pordarock,

Your offer was only for the one star level, since you were at the zero star level last year.
  6. Richard Bowman-88D07 Win User

Achievements - BROKEN!

i am also having this problem, unlocked one level achievement fine last night then the nest 2 level didn't unlock at all. tried redoing the level and it still didn't unlock
  7. I BMG 033 I Win User

1,000 / 1,000 Club

SIGNED! Finished it a while ago but the last one I got was for reaching level 50.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Halo: The master Chief collection

Man last night me and 3 others went through the last 3 levels on HALO 3. We were expecting the achievements for completing it on legendary, then we all went back to look at it said 77% complete, it didnt count for when we did 2 levels. Thankfully the Cortana
    level isnt one of them lol.
Thema:

one last level

1. one last level - Similar Threads - last level

2. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  3. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  4. My first and last wish as a Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My first and last wish as a Gamer: I am an avid gamer, and my first and last wish is to turn this rough idea into a complete story, and then into an FPS. As you may have noticed, i am weak in grammar, I lack expression, and English...
  5. Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...: submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  6. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  7. New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

in XboX Insiders
    New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  8. I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been stuck since last Friday morning. Neither of these is fixing my problem. I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancisEdwood [link] [comments]
  9. I didn't receive level 2/3 for MyMissions Reward last month

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't receive level 2/3 for MyMissions Reward last month: I did the I heart Horror challenge, I bought 5 games then waited a few days, played 1 of the games and got 5+ achievements (level 2 required 5 achievements in a purchased game) and then I did...
  10. Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crota's End, level 30 looking for some help. At the last part.: Looking for people level 30 and up. Add me < looks exactly like this, with all caps. Thank you.! 4f70f57c-1112-4e78-8934-f6bfc40628d6