One month without my controller...

Discus and support One month without my controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The left stick broke on february 5th. The broken controller arrived at Xbox Repair center on february 17. I haven't received my controller back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EscoriaHumana, Mar 17, 2014.

1. One month without my controller...

The left stick broke on february 5th. The broken controller arrived at Xbox Repair center on february 17. I haven't received my controller back. DON'T BUY THIS CONSOLE! Its a RIPOFF, a scam! There is no help from customer service at all! I have written
    about 7 e-mails and received NO RESPONSE AT ALL. Also its worthles to call customer service!

DON'T BUY THIS CONSOLE! ITS BROKEN!

:)

EscoriaHumana, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Xbox One Elite Controller Bumper Broken

I have had my Xbox One Elite Controller for about 8 months, about a month ago my right bumper just fell out, I put it back in the controller but it doesn't always work and wobbles a lot. I wanted to know if there was any way of getting the controller fixed
    without buying a new entire controller. Thank you

NickcraftXGOLDX, Mar 17, 2014
  3. My new Xbox One S controller is dead with 1 month of use.

I purchased a Xbox one S this month. I have been using my controller without batteries, plugged with a usb cable. I did not turned on my xbox since last week. Today I got the controller to play and he was very hot in the area near the left pad and he did
    not turn on anymore. I saw more people with this problem on reddit.

Whats is happening?

The new Xbox one is overloading my controller trough the usb cable with energy even when I'm not playing nothing? How can I got a new one? I hope i don't need to buy a new one since it broke by itself with 1 month of use.

I tried other usb cables, battery, power charge and nothing.

This happened with the xbox powered off, with my controller connected on it by a usb cable (without batteries)

ThyagoSchleuss, Mar 17, 2014
  4. BmoreBorn410
    BmoreBorn410 Guest

They've had mine as well since Feb 18th and have yet to replace it. Chat and phone support have been no help.

BmoreBorn410, Mar 17, 2014
  5. BmoreBorn410 Win User

They've had mine as well since Feb 18th and have yet to replace it. Chat and phone support have been no help.
  6. SeeNoWeevil Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

Guys, it's been nearly a month now without a fix. Is there honestly no one responsible for the X1 controller at Microsoft that is looking into this? Is it really that low of a priority?
  7. Jorge1478 Win User

Last update bricked my Console

odds are microsofts *** customer service wont help you without having to wait a 3 month period for getting a replacement for anything xbox related I sent my controller in for repairs *** took 3 months to get it back
  8. CarringtonTV Win User

Xbox ONE controllers are poorly manufactured :(

We bought our Xbox ONE November 2013 and an extra controller. 6 months later both those controllers are having issues. The left thumb stick is worn out to the point that you do not even have to touch the controller and your character will continue
    to move forward without you! So 2 months ago I bought ANOTHER controller, and guess what, today it started doing the same thing as the other ones.
    Why are you buying yet more controllers, instead of having them replaced under warranty?
  9. Flint SithLord Win User

Controllers

Controllers are 3 months. I'm having this same issue-mine is the XB1 Special Forces controller. I stopped using my Day One Edition controller because I purchased that controller. I was talking with one of my clan buddies tonight and he had the same issue
    and he contacted Microsoft and was told the warranty was 3 months on controllers.

Destiny was the problem with my controller; on my PS3 it was COD. I purchased 3 controllers for it since 2011.
Thema:

1. One month without my controller... - Similar Threads - month without controller

2. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  3. Now it is April 26th and we have almost gone a month without a VIP Vault restock

in XBoX Rewards
    Now it is April 26th and we have almost gone a month without a VIP Vault restock: It is now April 26th, and not only is the BING side things busted right now (can't earn points from searchers, and "warpspeed quiz" is busted and not posting its points. BUT HEY, WHAT LOVELY...
  4. Months without a deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Months without a deposit: Hello, My Xbox rewards page says I have a balance of 12.8k points. Further down the page, my pending points have been accumulating since August 2017. What can I do to have them converted to USD...
  5. 18 months without a rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    18 months without a rewards deposit: It's been 18 months since I last had any Rewards points deposited to my MS account. In that time I've had the same response from MS every time I've contacted them - "a team is working on it"....
  6. 18 months without a rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    18 months without a rewards deposit: It's been 18 months since I last had any Rewards points deposited to my MS account. In that time I've had the same response from MS every time I've contacted them - "a team is working on it"....
  7. 6 MONTHS WITHOUT MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS

in XBoX Rewards
    6 MONTHS WITHOUT MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS: I used to get my xbox live rewards deposited every time I made a request or every time I reached the max points. For approximately 6 months, I have not received any and cannot request them. My...
  8. Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console: i copied and pasted the following from another person because it is exactly what i am going through. I even bought a new xbox one s and still the same problem. How do i get this resolved? I sent...
  9. Why cant I enjoy the free month of Gold without a credit card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I enjoy the free month of Gold without a credit card?: Im in europe, and its not unusual for a person of my age to not own a credit card. WHY would you require credit card information for free stuff? This makes me not wanna buy your games...
  10. hello how i can active xbox live for 1 month and no without eny credit card or paypal account

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello how i can active xbox live for 1 month and no without eny credit card or paypal account: hello how i can active xbox live for 1 month and no without eny credit card or paypal account 80b578c5-99d7-4130-ba3d-363792f6b677