One of Discs not showing up (Xbox App PC)

Discus and support One of Discs not showing up (Xbox App PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have problem with installing games on Xbox PC. Disc D is not showing up to use localisation installing games. Is there way to fix it? I have only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vajrusek, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Vajrusek
    Vajrusek Guest

Hi, I have problem with installing games on Xbox PC. Disc D is not showing up to use localisation installing games. Is there way to fix it? I have only 5,8 GB on C while I have disc D with 54 GB free space. How to make it show up?

There is screenshot:

Please help B(

One of Discs not showing up (Xbox App PC) [​IMG]

:)

Vajrusek, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Now Tv app

I have just checked, my app is still working, and searching on the Xbox one via store, it shows up in apps. As choppyseize asks, which are you using PC or console also 360 or One?
  3. JonahJoestar Win User

Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

It's the Xbox (Beta) App on my PC. No error code shows up unfortunately. The app straight up refuses to take me to the sign on screen.

I'll try that Xbox identity provider app for sure!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

The xbox can't connect to my console, no matter what I do.

Hey there,

What kind of device are you using for the Xbox app (Windows 10, iOS, Android, Windows Phone)? Is your Xbox One showing up in the Xbox app to connect to, or is your Xbox One console not showing up within the Xbox app at all? We'll need that information so
    we can provide specific steps.

If you're on Windows 10 PC, have you tried a wired connection for both your Windows 10 PC and your Xbox One console? That is the most reliable method for connecting the Xbox app to your Xbox One console, and the results of that will help us narrow the issue
    down further.

Post back with that information so we can narrow the issue down! :)
  5. Comfuzio Win User

Where are all the games I purchased? My list is empty?

Hi, the xbox app isn't meant to play the titles of xbox to the pc as an emulator because it isn't.

If you own an xbox one you can stream your games to your pc and play from the pc with xbox one powered ON and connected to the same network.

As for your title list, without being 100% sure I think it shows you only the games for PC since you are on PC, if you have an xbox one with the same account you will find your games.

FYI some games that are in the "Play Anywhere" list can be played in both PC and xbox one as long as they are digital and not physical discs
  6. Deathscythe FJH Win User

Xbox To PC Streaming

Yeah I tried those steps, and my Xbox still won't show up in the pc app
Thema:

1. One of Discs not showing up (Xbox App PC) - Similar Threads - Discs showing App

2. Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 catwoman bundle DLC installed from disc but not showing in main game: So i have an xbox 360 and the Game of the year edition of Batman Arkham city and as and it comes with with two discs. Disc one being the main game and disc two being all of the downloadable...
  3. Black ops 2 disc showing not compatible with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 disc showing not compatible with Xbox one: I just got a copy of black ops 2 for my xbox one to just play zombies and it wont install the game it has the error code (0x87e10012) afa6cfca-a56b-428a-a9ed-46b8d932bb65
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Game disc not showing up on my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 7 Game disc not showing up on my Xbox account: Hi, I bought a physical disc of Forza Motorsport 7 from a local store. I can play and have signed in using my Xbox account. However the games doesnt show up on my Xbox account online. Not sure...
  5. Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play a disc but its saying it has to install or show READY TO START before i...: Do i NEED to download the disc BEFORE playing it. Im off-line but my Xbox ONE still wont let me launch it. 04b1544e-7172-408e-bfc4-d4bd99b27847
  6. I have 2 titles one showing the disc and one showing the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 titles one showing the disc and one showing the game.: I got call of duty and i have 2 titles on the home page. Both show the game. But 1 shows the game with the disc and the normal picture. The other shows the season one photo without the disc both...
  7. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  8. NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc: Hi, I bought Need For Speed Carbon from the Xbox marketplace. I downloaded the game to my Xbox drive. I opened the game, strangely, it is showing an error the disc region code is incorrect for...
  9. Xbox one disc error showing as Xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one disc error showing as Xbox 360 disc: Hello, I’ve been getting an error with my Call of Duty Black Ops 3 disc not playing when inserted. It starts to reinstall the game again then it says installation stopped. This is the only disc I...
  10. Console won't show game discs nor start Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't show game discs nor start Netflix: A few weeks ago, I tried to play Witcher 3, so I insert the disc and nothing happens. I don't get the Witcher 3 disc icon selection like one gets when they put in a disc. Now Overwatch is doing...