one of my game litterally just disappear

Discus and support one of my game litterally just disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Morgothz, Nov 25, 2019.

1. one of my game litterally just disappear

Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i search for halo master chief collection on the store it is also nowhere to be found, i have the purchase
    history and i bought it in february 2019 as a digital content and no refund have been made as well so, i'm just wondering what is happening with it? I heard the news they we're suppose to bring Reach to it so, did they remove it temporarily to add it in? or
    did they just remove the game and if so, why haven't we got a refund or whatever?

:)

Lord Morgothz, Nov 25, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is available and on the MS Store site right now. If you have downloaded it prior at times if there is a patch that goes wrong it can be the cause of a game being de-installed.
  3. Lord Morgothz Win User

I had it then one time i deleted it to make some place for another game but when i came to reinstall Halo MCC it was just gone, nowhere to be found, even when i go on the Xbox Store and type Halo, the only result i get is: halo 5, halo wars 2, etc but no
    MCC at all, and i even have Halo MCC Insider installed on my Xbox right now, but everytime i try to launch it just don't
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

If you choose to install the game later, go to My games & apps > Games, and then select the gametitle
    from Ready to install. If you're away from your console, and you want to remotely install games so they're ready to play when you get back, go to Install games remotely
    on your Xbox One.
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

Controller randomly turns off

I had this problem for a year and i discovered for what ever reason it was just the one game i was playing (elite dangerous) it was litterally the only game that made my controller turn off randomly every 15 mins
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

My game just disappeared in Marketplace

Thema:

1. one of my game litterally just disappear - Similar Threads - game litterally disappear

2. Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox): I was told by Microsoft the best way to get a game on the backwards compatibility list is post on here! So here's my story, my brother recently passed away and one our favorite games to play...
  3. Untitled Goose Game Is Coming To GamePass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Untitled Goose Game Is Coming To GamePass...: I'm going to check it out for fun 249efba6-5bc8-4fb0-9b99-105dec7b64dd
  4. New Years Gaming Resolution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Years Gaming Resolution.: I want to stream for Extra life and raise money for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. 3dd5ce56-301c-4aae-b66e-468d7dcf08c5
  5. downloading games off game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading games off game pass.: HI there, just a short question. I have a Huawei B535 landline free router and have connected it up to my Xbox one and when I come to download a game from the game pass, it keeps showing an error...
  6. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  7. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver: How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1
  8. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  9. Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.: In Gamepass every time I go to select a game to play if I change my mind I goto back out of the screens no matter what. I have to hard reboot my Xbox to get back to the home screen I've reported...
  10. Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access games when Xbox is disconnected from internet: I have data cap,so the only time my Xbox is connected to internet is when I'm playing online multiplayer. I never had this problem before, i just noticed it after the most recent system Update. I...