one of my game litterally just disappear

Discus and support one of my game litterally just disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Morgothz, Nov 25, 2019.

1. one of my game litterally just disappear

Hello, i've recently wanted to play Halo Master chief collection when i realise he had disappear from my Xbox one game library, it just gone, even if i search for halo master chief collection on the store it is also nowhere to be found, i have the purchase
    history and i bought it in february 2019 as a digital content and no refund have been made as well so, i'm just wondering what is happening with it? I heard the news they we're suppose to bring Reach to it so, did they remove it temporarily to add it in? or
    did they just remove the game and if so, why haven't we got a refund or whatever?

:)

Lord Morgothz, Nov 25, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

It is available and on the MS Store site right now. If you have downloaded it prior at times if there is a patch that goes wrong it can be the cause of a game being de-installed.
  3. Lord Morgothz Win User

I had it then one time i deleted it to make some place for another game but when i came to reinstall Halo MCC it was just gone, nowhere to be found, even when i go on the Xbox Store and type Halo, the only result i get is: halo 5, halo wars 2, etc but no
    MCC at all, and i even have Halo MCC Insider installed on my Xbox right now, but everytime i try to launch it just don't
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

If you choose to install the game later, go to My games & apps > Games, and then select the gametitle
    from Ready to install. If you're away from your console, and you want to remotely install games so they're ready to play when you get back, go to Install games remotely
    on your Xbox One.
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

Controller randomly turns off

I had this problem for a year and i discovered for what ever reason it was just the one game i was playing (elite dangerous) it was litterally the only game that made my controller turn off randomly every 15 mins
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

My game just disappeared in Marketplace

Thema:

1. one of my game litterally just disappear - Similar Threads - game litterally disappear

2. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games: I got a new xbox a while back and none of my old stuff in the hunter call if the wild saved to the new one any ideas of how to fix this? 932547c4-eda2-4ef9-9e03-38eb6dfde142
  3. Game that came with my xbox, is no longer there after repair.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that came with my xbox, is no longer there after repair.: I had Sea of Thieves, and Minecraft. I had gotten my xbox repaired and when I received it wasn't in my ready to install. I have checked the microsoft store to see if I could install from there. No...
  4. Missing games that i know i bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games that i know i bought.: im trying to reinstall dark souls 3 and have found that it says that i dont own the game. i know for a fact that i bought the game's deluxe version and that it should be in my, "all owned games"...
  5. Xbox game clips not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game clips not showing up.: Hello there. I was uploading some game clips and screenshots to Xbox Live today and when I went to check them utilizing a website known as gamerdvr, I noticed they were missing. I made sure they...
  6. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  7. How to transfer game to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer game to another account?: Hello, I just bought my daughter Minecraft as a gift using my Microsoft Email Account. We want to install Minecraft on her laptop but her Windows 10 is currently installed under her email address...
  8. Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...: Hola! Quisiera saber si, por ejemplo, descargué un juego con el Game Pass en PC y lo quiero comprar, al momento de comprarlo tendría que descargarlo de nuevo o simplemente se me quedaría...
  9. Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza Kiwami and some other games doesn't work on game pass.: The others I've found so far are: Worms W.M.D., which doesn't launch, Both Yakuza Kiwami and Kiwami 2 give "fatal error. Please check system requirements (AVX)" even though they work on steam. Fix...
  10. Why does xbox require Online connection to play disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require Online connection to play disc games?: I am more than curious as to find out why xbox has over the past year or so now requiring you to have online/internet access in order to play games? My internet went out last saturday i have 4...