One of the achievements will not unlock

Discus and support One of the achievements will not unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had issues with achievements unlocking even though i have fulfilled all the criteria and tried troubleshooting the problem two different times.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxSTILLxCOOLxX, Mar 20, 2014.

1. One of the achievements will not unlock

I have had issues with achievements unlocking even though i have fulfilled all the criteria and tried troubleshooting the problem two different times. the achievement i am referring to is " captured everything" where you must win 50 hardpoint matches. i
    have completed more than 50 but the percentage completion is saying i have only done 42 and if i play more hardpoint matches and win the percentage completion still does not increase.

:)

XxSTILLxCOOLxX, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Gta V Online Achievements Not Unlocking on xbox one

Hi TheGeekyBanana, achievements not unlocking is common with the Xbox One. Some users unlock them fine, while others don't. Microsoft are aware of the problem, and are working on it. Worry not, as your achievements will unlock eventually, I know as I
    waited for achievements to unlock for Destiny, and they finally did a few days ago.

StuartATrueRed, Mar 20, 2014
  3. GTAmissions1
    GTAmissions1 Guest
    Some achievements not unlocking...

I played through the game again, but made different choices.

SPOILERS: I managed to unlock the kill deckers achievement by choosing the auto discount instead of the weapon discount. Apparently, it seems that one choice will unlock the achievement and the other will not unlock it.

GTAmissions1, Mar 20, 2014
  4. dan aw loe Win User

Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

I am having similar problems the game shows I've unlocked all but one achievement however when checking achievements on the Xbox one, true achievements, or achievements from the phone they all say 16 of 20 unlocked. I just unlocked one yesterday and it showed
    up everywhere
  5. matthewiag Win User

Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

I just bought Spectra on Xbox one, No achievements are unlocking or % are updating, :(

I just unlocked an achievement on the TrueAchievements app but achievements don't seem to be updating on Spectra.
  6. voteDC Win User

achievement glitch fix?

How did you unlock the 60th level achievement then?

-

The game would not recognise that achievement if you hadn't unlocked the previous one.
  7. Sinister Norm Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking Since August Update?

Im having the same issue, ive tried on the family xbox one and was able to unlock achievements but on my xbox one i cannot unlock any achievements
  8. MrTweak616 Win User

Problems with progression in achievements

Thema:

One of the achievements will not unlock

1. One of the achievements will not unlock - Similar Threads - achievements unlock

2. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  3. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition: Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but...
  4. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  5. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  6. No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta: Hello, I am wondering if achievements can be unlocked on the Xbox PC Beta App? I got a few to unlock on some games but recently none have been unlocking. Just wondering if this problem is a new...
  7. Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc: So im about half way through the game and realized im not getting any achievements for anything and was wondering if theres a fix that im not finding. tried logging out of the console companion...
  8. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  9. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  10. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....