one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

Discus and support one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mosesshiferaw12, Aug 23, 2019.

1. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

/u/mosesshiferaw12, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

We want snap back

Hey there!

You should head over to the
    Xbox Feedback
    site and leave your vote for the suggestion there. It seems to be a pretty popular request so you're not alone. :)

If you have any other support related issues, please do post a new thread and we'll do what we can to help out!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

there needs to be a shortcut button to the party as well. Without having to verbally snap it or go to home and select party.
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Game DVR

Hi,

You can also set your own preferences for the keyboard shortcuts in the Game DVR on Windows 10. When you set your own shortcut, the standard shortcut will still work. To save you custom keyboard shortcuts:

1. To set your own shortcut, select the Your shortcut field, and press the keys you want to use for that function. Shortcuts must include at least one of
      Control (Ctrl), Shift, or Alt plus at least one other key press.
    2. If you press keys that are already assigned to a common function, like Control + C for copy, they won’t appear in the field.
    3. To remove one of your shortcuts, select the cancel icon next to the shortcut.
    4. Select Save at the end of the Keyboard shortcuts section to save your shortcuts.

To see or change your keyboard shortcuts in the Game bar, open Game bar, then
    Settings, then select the Shortcuts tab. Go to
    Game DVR settings in Game bar

In addition, we definitely welcome any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share that can help improve the Xbox app on Windows 10. You may do this by using the Feedback Hub. Refer to this

page
    for more information.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
  5. WandGruss5 Win User

Game DVR

Hi,

You can also set your own preferences for the keyboard shortcuts in the Game DVR on Windows 10. When you set your own shortcut, the standard shortcut will still work. To save you custom keyboard shortcuts:

1. To set your own shortcut, select the Your shortcut field, and press the keys you want to use for that function. Shortcuts must include at least one of
      Control (Ctrl), Shift, or Alt plus at least one other key press.
    2. If you press keys that are already assigned to a common function, like Control + C for copy, they won’t appear in the field.
    3. To remove one of your shortcuts, select the cancel icon next to the shortcut.
    4. Select Save at the end of the Keyboard shortcuts section to save your shortcuts.

To see or change your keyboard shortcuts in the Game bar, open Game bar, then
    Settings, then select the Shortcuts tab. Go to
    Game DVR settings in Game bar

In addition, we definitely welcome any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share that can help improve the Xbox app on Windows 10. You may do this by using the Feedback Hub. Refer to this

page
    for more information.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
    I found a way to set my own preferences on the keyboard shortcuts by deactivate Game DVR! Now i use the included record function on Nvidia experience. I can use the shortcuts i like to use. It works in non Windows games too. perfect!
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Snap

As much as it pains me to say it, snap is dead and it's never coming back. Even if they wanted to bring it back, it would just remind people of the huge mis-step that was the original vision of the Xbox One console. They're still recovering from that now.

I loved snap, and used it all the time. It sucks that it's gone :'(
Thema:

one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

1. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back - Similar Threads - useful shortcuts SNAP

2. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  3. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  4. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  5. I can't use my profile by the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my profile by the console: Hellow! I 've a problem with Xbox Live connection. Sure that I turned my conso;e on and connected. BUT: when I wrote down login and password (it was correct!) of my account, system answered...
  6. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...
  7. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  8. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  9. Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Notifications (MS Rewards) everytime I use Bing on my desktop: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.: My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4, and will only connect using ipv6. This is really annoying because I can only get a stable ipv6 connection when the stars are aligned, and the...