one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

Discus and support one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mosesshiferaw12, Aug 23, 2019.

1. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

/u/mosesshiferaw12, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

We want snap back

Hey there!

You should head over to the
    Xbox Feedback
    site and leave your vote for the suggestion there. It seems to be a pretty popular request so you're not alone. :)

If you have any other support related issues, please do post a new thread and we'll do what we can to help out!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  3. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Where is the so called UI update for friends list?

there needs to be a shortcut button to the party as well. Without having to verbally snap it or go to home and select party.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

SNAP & Pluto TV on Xbox one

I used the snap an app feature a little bit, and would be cool for it to come back, but we have so many screens around us at any given time, do we really need the snap and app feature to come back?

Also I believe you need to talk to Pluto TV about getting their app on Xbox One.
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Game DVR

Hi,

You can also set your own preferences for the keyboard shortcuts in the Game DVR on Windows 10. When you set your own shortcut, the standard shortcut will still work. To save you custom keyboard shortcuts:

1. To set your own shortcut, select the Your shortcut field, and press the keys you want to use for that function. Shortcuts must include at least one of
      Control (Ctrl), Shift, or Alt plus at least one other key press.
    2. If you press keys that are already assigned to a common function, like Control + C for copy, they won’t appear in the field.
    3. To remove one of your shortcuts, select the cancel icon next to the shortcut.
    4. Select Save at the end of the Keyboard shortcuts section to save your shortcuts.

To see or change your keyboard shortcuts in the Game bar, open Game bar, then
    Settings, then select the Shortcuts tab. Go to
    Game DVR settings in Game bar

In addition, we definitely welcome any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share that can help improve the Xbox app on Windows 10. You may do this by using the Feedback Hub. Refer to this

page
    for more information.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
  6. WandGruss5 Win User

Game DVR

Hi,

You can also set your own preferences for the keyboard shortcuts in the Game DVR on Windows 10. When you set your own shortcut, the standard shortcut will still work. To save you custom keyboard shortcuts:

1. To set your own shortcut, select the Your shortcut field, and press the keys you want to use for that function. Shortcuts must include at least one of
      Control (Ctrl), Shift, or Alt plus at least one other key press.
    2. If you press keys that are already assigned to a common function, like Control + C for copy, they won’t appear in the field.
    3. To remove one of your shortcuts, select the cancel icon next to the shortcut.
    4. Select Save at the end of the Keyboard shortcuts section to save your shortcuts.

To see or change your keyboard shortcuts in the Game bar, open Game bar, then
    Settings, then select the Shortcuts tab. Go to
    Game DVR settings in Game bar

In addition, we definitely welcome any ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share that can help improve the Xbox app on Windows 10. You may do this by using the Feedback Hub. Refer to this

page
    for more information.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.
    I found a way to set my own preferences on the keyboard shortcuts by deactivate Game DVR! Now i use the included record function on Nvidia experience. I can use the shortcuts i like to use. It works in non Windows games too. perfect!
Thema:

one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back

1. one of the most useful shortcuts...SNAP we want it back - Similar Threads - useful shortcuts SNAP

2. how do i find out whos using my account when ive changed my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i find out whos using my account when ive changed my password: can anyone help to why or how someone is using my xbox live account when ive changed my password several times?? 71f2667a-3a2e-4f03-bc54-b70bc2f837af
  3. We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d)

in XBoX on Consoles
    We see your external storage, but the connection is too weak to use. (0x8082000d): I have a My Book 2TB Hard drive and I've had it for about 5 years now hooked up to my xbox one. I went to play on it today and in the middle of a cut scene to the game I was playing, it died out...
  4. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  5. What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?: Hi, Please can sometime advise me as to what remote control I need to buy for an xbox 360s? This is to operate functions such as DVD and CD player. Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Paul...
  6. I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally used my Xbox mail to accept a gift instead of the microsoft mail address I...: Hello! I just got a gift from a friend (a special bundle for the game Sea of Thieves) I accidentally redeemed it with a different mail address than the one I have bought the actual game with....
  7. Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.: The only command that Alexa can do is to turn off and right away claim a connection can be made to the Xbox... Xbox One X / Mexico / Alpha Skip Ahead submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. What is we could use the Windows 10 OS on Xbox? How would it work?

in XboX Insiders
    What is we could use the Windows 10 OS on Xbox? How would it work?: Windows OS on Xbox So I just had this cool idea where you can install Windows on an Xbox. I got this idea after realizing that my Xbox One S has way better specs than my computer. So I started...
  9. Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...: I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud) and every time I try to set up a new console but I get told it's not in my ring or region but I live in the US of A submitted by...
  10. Shortcut for letters and used space size is not optimized to the screen size

in XboX Insiders
    Shortcut for letters and used space size is not optimized to the screen size: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]