One time personal code

Discus and support One time personal code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a pc game FSX Microsoft flight simulator steam addition many years back, I entered the one time used personal code,, I changed my steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZakariaDib1, May 12, 2022.

1. ZakariaDib1
    ZakariaDib1 Guest

One time personal code

I purchased a pc game FSX Microsoft flight simulator steam addition many years back, I entered the one time used personal code,, I changed my steam account, recently I attempted to log on again but unable, because steam will not accept the old code, and advised that I contact the provider, would kindly advise on whether I can have a new code?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

:)

ZakariaDib1, May 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s bundle

Codes are one time use only. So only one person can get the skin.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to move Redeemed Games onto another account?

With digital content, there is no way to give it to another person once it's been redeemed to your account and there would be no way to get a new code once they are redeemed. Nothing can be transferred between accounts and the codes are one time use only.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Where's mah VIP code D:

the only time you can get the code for free if you purchased the game new or used if the previous person didn't use the code

most of the time it is likely used
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Digital pricing and other gripes with Xbox one

A long time ago, Amazon ended the experiment with Live Arcade titles.

5x5 codes for games and DLC still exist for Xbox One. The version of Titanfall included in the Titanfall bundle is a code, not a disc.

No one "lost" the ability to sell discs. They had to be sold to an authorized third party, but it was still possible. No one "lost" the ability to sell their game one time to another person. MS just made sure they weren't in the path of that sale.
  6. TactlessAcorn18 Win User

Can't create or join party, error code 0x80190193

We're having the same problem here. NAT is open, only one person logged in and same error code shown each time. Had this console for 4 days now and its still not working!!!
Thema:

One time personal code

1. One time personal code - Similar Threads - personal code

2. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account?: Split from this thread. How do i find out if another person gets on my forza horizon 4 account? adef93f9-1e9c-4012-8d10-9b6a873ccf86
  3. microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP): GETTING ERROR MESSAGE GAME IN SAFE MODE 9380e813-909c-4e81-902f-a325465d1b7d
  4. Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forgot to redeem promotion code [Mod Removed Personal Information]: Hello! I unfortunately was stupid and did not redeem my code last night while i was playing because i thought it was the 28 not the 29. is there ANYTHING you guys can do to replace that code for...
  5. another person use my account to get a fraudulent prepaid code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    another person use my account to get a fraudulent prepaid code: My brother use my account to play fortnite and he used my account to get a fraudulently prepaid code, I want to return this code because, He dont know the conduct code and I dont want lose my...
  6. Another person that didn't get the Halo Wars DE code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another person that didn't get the Halo Wars DE code.: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on 12/16/16. 343 has a forum post that says anyone who pre-orders before 12/20 should have had their codes by now. My gamertag is . Please someone...
  7. My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct: Hello so I've encountered a big issue and I'd like to have it resolved please. I was playing Xbox the other night with some friends and i was singed out, when I went to sign back in In was greeted...
  8. a person keeps changing their gamertag then sending me a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    a person keeps changing their gamertag then sending me a code: this message involves a code. the code turns off my xbox when viewed (xbox 1) cdc4406a-0255-4d39-a5c9-948c82be9c92
  9. Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c: Every time I try to remove this certain person i'm unable to. I get an error saying please try again later. Error code 0x87c4000c. That code doesn't exist. This has been happening for 2 weeks....
  10. A support person gave me this code: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    A support person gave me this code: [Mod Removed]: [Mod Removed] i was having an issue with my gamertag and hate messages about it.. I was told to post this and provide this code. [Mod Removed] b4a3fab9-067e-4272-b84f-46d49d96c56f