One X doesn't switch to 1080p24 for blu ray playback

Discus and support One X doesn't switch to 1080p24 for blu ray playback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Non-UHD 2D discs play back at 4K, and 3D discs playback at 1080p (30 or 60, my TV only reports when it's 24). I'm on the July 26 build. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rbronco21, Oct 8, 2019 at 7:52 AM.

1. /u/rbronco21
    /u/rbronco21 Guest

Non-UHD 2D discs play back at 4K, and 3D discs playback at 1080p (30 or 60, my TV only reports when it's 24). I'm on the July 26 build.

submitted by /u/rbronco21
    [link] [comments]

/u/rbronco21, Oct 8, 2019 at 7:52 AM
Thema:

1. One X doesn't switch to 1080p24 for blu ray playback - Similar Threads - doesn't switch 1080p24

2. Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help my xbox smart glass doesn't work: When ever I try to log into my xbox app it doesn't allow me [img] 23f61bce-01ce-4dfd-804c-496d354dd1b0
  3. Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.: Downloaded goat simulator for the xbox beta app. It doesn't recognize any controllers (which work fine with other games in the xbox beta app), which means I can't play local coop because it...
  4. Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat não reconhece disco[Xbox one fat doesn't recognize disc]: Meu Xbox one fat não está reconhecendo nenhum disco , não a suporte pra esse modelo no site da microsoft ,o que eu faço? [Translation - My Xbox one fat doesn't recognize any discs, I don't...
  5. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  6. PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub

in XBoX on Consoles
    PES 2020 for XboxOneS - doesn't work MyClub: Hello, help me please! I bought and installed on my XboxOneS PES2020 (Standard Edition). And I can’t turn on the network game mode "MyClub". However, it is not possible to accept the "privacy...
  7. My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...: I bought a new Xbox 360 controller to play games on my PC (windows 7). When I play certain games (in my case GTA V) my controller loses its connection for a split second and when it gets a...
  8. Asks to switch to profile but still doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asks to switch to profile but still doesn't work: Hello guys. I have this probles since yesterday. Fifa 16 had an update and i turned off my xbox one while updating. Now it asks me to switch to the account where the game was purchased and when i...
  9. Elite Controller: The right trigger stop switch doesn't slide all the way down when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: The right trigger stop switch doesn't slide all the way down when ...: Hi, I just bought my Elite controller today and while first holding it, I noticed an issue. The right "hair trigger" switch doesn't slide all the way to the bottom when toggled (it hangs a little...
  10. Used HDMI cable from One on my 360 for the first time, switched back, now TV doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Used HDMI cable from One on my 360 for the first time, switched back, now TV doesn't ...: Hey people, hope someone can help me with this problem, its peculiar. So I bought an xbox slim recently and just finished setting it up. I took out the XBONE HDMI cable and used it on my 360....