One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet)

Discus and support One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm adressing the moderators and administrators of this forum : This is not possible anymore. Here is a little recap of my problem : There is about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jim Jouille, May 14, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

1. Jim Jouille
    Jim Jouille Guest

I'm adressing the moderators and administrators of this forum :

This is not possible anymore.

Here is a little recap of my problem :

There is about 1 year, more or less, I've been hacked on my Xbox account. The pirate took everything, he changed the password, and even the mail adress. I tried to contact a support. I've done half-dozen of them : Mail, Twitter, Phone, Support on the website,
    and even here. None could respond to my problem. I write it again to be sure everyone is clear with it : None of them helped me. None.

Only one of them tried something : a sort of instant messaging, I can't find anymore, on the site. However, the woman in charge of my issue just created me another different account. Well, the problem here is that my console is unusable : I had a lot of
    games I bought online. The problem is, given those games were on this first account, now I can see only a part of them on my hard disk, but can't play them anymore. I have to bought them again, on my new account.

I did a little math. I had between 400 and 500€ for about 15 games, without the games I didn't downloaded in time before the hack, which surely goes up to more than 1000€. Far more. At this price, I could buy a PS4 and lots of games at Sony : I heard the
    client service is far better, and I believe it's not so far from the reality.

I can't understand how my situation is possible these days. Microsoft's security, where are you ? And I do not speak about it's Support, it's non-existent. I always prefered Xbox, and have been a very good client of them, since this issue. Nobody is able
    to find back this account, even with all the things I gave for the support (mail adresses, IP, serial number of the machine, even photos !).

Now we're here. And I'm FURIOUS. I refuse to loose all these games I PAID and i want to PLAY, only because an
    [mod removed-profanity] decided to hack them, and some others don't know how to do their work. That's a real disgrace !

I don't want anyone to tell me "contact this support it'll work" : It won't. I tried for MONTHS.

I want someone who's in charge, and who can contact me to fix this before I go complain to every consumer association I'll find. Moreover : I'm tempted to get a lawyer and attack Microsoft in court for this. And the more time passes, the more I am tempted
    to do so.

I want a solution, even if it's only a refund of the games I possess. And I want it in a month.

Share this message to the good people, find me someone. I don't have to find by myself anymore : I already done that, and lost my time for months, for nothing. If I don't find back the use of my Xbox and every games I paid for on it by Wednesday, June 12th,
    well, I'll take a lawyer.

Promised.

PS : This message and all of its answers will be saved on another device in case. I remind the origin of this anger and this message comes from the inability of Microsoft and it's supports to act correctly in front of this type of issue - Do not feel personally
    assaulted by all these terms. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Jimmy, alias TitCriquet.

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

With anything to do with xbox

You should calling xbox support not MS support

Completely different divisions and unrelated

It wouldve saved you a year of hassle

With compromised accounta the security actually goes to escalations team.and the account is locked till it is resecured

Thwre isnt a skip all button if you follow brads recommendation it will get you through

Since ms accounrs dont havwthe original info since ms accounts can be changed

Xbox accounts can onlybe accessed from the xbox systems

Hence why xbox not ms support
  3. {Parity} Win User

Since you are considering legal action you should contact the Microsoft Legal Department,.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jim,

Sorry for the situation with your account. Unfortunately, no one here on the forums can assist in this matter. What you need is an

escalation
    , you can fill one out at link provided. As this is over a year old, it may be too late.

If you are unable to fill out the escalation, you will have to contact support. There is no other work around than that. You can use this guide to request a call from support I just checked it and it takes you to the request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

I´m sorry to hear that. I would be totally devastated if someone took my account off my hands.
  6. Jim Jouille Win User

Done, we'll see.

I'll let you know about the case.

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the anger, I hope you don't mind it.
Thema:

1. One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet) - Similar Threads - Later formerly known

2. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.: I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my...
  3. Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S constantly disconnecting and reconnecting seconds later from Xbox Live: So recently in the past few days, my Xbox would disconnect from Xbox Live and reconnect seconds after it has logged me out of a game and disconnect me from a party. Even when I am not playing a...
  4. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  5. Try that again page could not be loaded please try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try that again page could not be loaded please try again later: From xbox 1 home screen I go to to the 5th tile to the right the 1 that says (xbox live gold amazing deals and more) & click on it & I get the (try that again) message & on the bottom of screen...
  6. Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will randomly disconnect from Xbox live and reconnect a few seconds later: So ive had this issue with my xbox for a few months now where it will randomley disconnect and reconnect from xbox live only while i play online games. This happens mutiple times when i do play...
  7. Try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try again later: So i try to start up Youtube Or Spotify and it says getting your app ready i wait a a bit Then try start the app and they both say try again later something went wrong check xbox live status i...
  8. Fout "Er is een onverwachte fout opgetreden. Probeer het later opnieuw." bij instellen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fout "Er is een onverwachte fout opgetreden. Probeer het later opnieuw." bij instellen...: [Translated Subject] Error "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. "Setting Privacy and online safety on account.xbox.com Ik kan mijn privacy instellingen niet wijzigen. Ik volg...
  9. Try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try again later: Good afternoon, after the last update when starting the xbox I got a problem that does not allow me to enter the home screen or the store, I was checking on the support page and I have not found...
  10. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...