One year live gold reward via points?

Discus and support One year live gold reward via points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FaultedMouse265, Oct 1, 2019.

1. One year live gold reward via points?

What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not.

:)

FaultedMouse265, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Tarnend Win User

They usually only stay for a couple of months at a time, keep hold of your reward points as it will probably appear again soon :)
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Things come and go in the Rewards area all the time. It may come back. Hard to say though for sure.
    Exactly. I've seen some suggest the year of Xbox Live was removed after Game Pass Ultimate became a thing, but I personally think it's just a coincidence. The year has come and gone before; who knows when it will come back since there is no set schedule
    (that I'm aware of).
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Not all rrwards are fixed some are only available for a certain time
  5. blueamcat Win User

Things come and go in the Rewards area all the time. It may come back. Hard to say though for sure.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

So they have a set number of each each month. So for example they may have 500 1 month 500 3 month 500 12 months just has a example. Once they hit that limt then they are removed unitill the new month cycle starts again. They are then added back and the
    cycle repeats. If your saving up your rewards then you just need to wait till the next cycle is in stock
Thema:

1. One year live gold reward via points? - Similar Threads - live gold reward

2. I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally resent my order of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. Will it charge me...: So I recently purchased a 1-month subscription of Xbox Live Gold for 8,500 Reward points. As I was reviewing my order, I accidentally pressed the resend button. Will this take away another 8,500...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Rewards: I wanted to use the Microsoft Rewards points for Xbox Live Gold membership for 1 month and I went to the redeem section in the Xbox Microsoft Rewards but only 3- month subscription is there. The 1...
  4. Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold: A new quest on the microsoft rewards app came out this week. You can get 500 points for checking out gears 5 streams on mixer and checking out the operation free for all bundle. The third part of...
  5. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  6. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  7. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  8. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...