One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

Discus and support One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorthSkydiver7, Sep 7, 2019.

1. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases?

:)

WorthSkydiver7, Sep 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Really enjoyed the LEGO dlc for horizon 4. As well as all the extra cars. A great supported game.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Wow one year went by fast.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I really liked the car meet ups too it was a lot of fun playing online with the forza events.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

The halo inspired race was really cool to see.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I'm glad that they updated black ops 4 to a game that will last a few years especially the blackout mode
Thema:

1. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon COD

2. Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC: For the past week I've been getting disconnected from any online session i'm in after around 5 minutes or whenever i enter a property and I can't find a single solution that works. I've done the...
  3. problem with forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with forza horizon 4: [img] somebody know how to fix it? e61983e3-27e7-49e2-a000-76dfe260fc88
  4. Forza horizon 4 xbox one x. Start problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 xbox one x. Start problem: Hello. Does anyone know what to do with it? All games work for me without a problem. Only FH4 does this to me. https://youtu.be/-6F4HRPP8SE 9c311574-a79c-44d0-b67b-426e0e6b4ec5
  5. Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).: Even after doing what this link asked, the problem still continues....
  6. Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on: My brother bought this add on. He has bought this on the same console will I or will I not be able to access these add on's. I have played the lego part at one point and I have the VIP on my...
  7. Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta: Error code E:47-0 was popped up in screen for invalid profile. How can I resume the game? 6ba0a45e-5e6a-4a98-9175-9bf0970a2e34
  8. Forza Horizon 4 disconnecting from live sessions (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 disconnecting from live sessions (PC): Been getting back into FH4 and wanting to complete the weekly challenges, however I keep on disconnecting midway through the first online event. While in the 'free-roam' mode the game continuously...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 on a GTX 590

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on a GTX 590: I am running two GTX 590 cards in Quad SLI (there are two GPUs per card). Whenever I try to launch the game I get the error code FH503 even though GTX 590 is supposed to be able to run DirectX12....
  10. My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join my session in Forza Horizon 4: Hello. My friend can't join my session because they see that they don't have permission to do so. He also has blocked Horizon live. I think it has something to do with the Microsoft family. After...