One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

Discus and support One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WorthSkydiver7, Sep 7, 2019.

1. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases?

:)

WorthSkydiver7, Sep 7, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Really enjoyed the LEGO dlc for horizon 4. As well as all the extra cars. A great supported game.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Wow one year went by fast.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I really liked the car meet ups too it was a lot of fun playing online with the forza events.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

The halo inspired race was really cool to see.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I'm glad that they updated black ops 4 to a game that will last a few years especially the blackout mode
Thema:

1. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon COD

2. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Nabend! Ja ich habe ne kurze Frage. Undzwar habe ich letzte Woche zwei Autos nachträglich erhalten weil ich den Live Stream von Forza 4 verpasst hatte". Fuer die, die es nicht live schauen...
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, this my thread about Microsoft Store So I bought Forza Horizon 4 activation code (PC version) from online during this summer. It worked flawlessly then and I could play the game fine but...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Good Afternoon, I have some questions about Forza Horizon 4, Firstly, I have Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition with the Game Pass but I want to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I buy...
  5. Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS: Здравствуйте! Столкнулся я с очень неприятной проблемой. Каждый раз, когда я запускаю ОБС и добавляю форзу 4, как захват игры, то у меня вылетает игра и так каждый раз. Это очень серьезная...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  7. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  8. forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution: forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution 7238c6ac-2607-4e5c-846a-62312f7b46fd
  9. Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...: Bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai pris le Game Pass sur windows 10 j'ai installer Forza Horizon 4 édition standard et quand je le lance et que je veux jouer il me met comme erreur : échec du chargement :...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...