One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

Discus and support One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ruth123456789, Jun 23, 2019.

1. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a
    One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has been one the main rewards I have been saving for this last year. Please bring the One-Year Xbox Live Gold Membership
    back !!!! Does anyone else want this??

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

ruth123456789, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Oraclea Win User

free xbox live would be so cool

One suggestion here- if you live in a region where the Microsoft Rewards program is available and Xbox Live Gold memberships are available as prizes, you should look into it. You can get points daily for doing things like Bing searches, then redeem those
    points when you have saved up enough. It would take a few months, but you could get a year of Gold that way.
  3. Arminator Win User

Is here a way to get free Xbox live

There are sometimes free Gold weekends (there was just one last week), and you can participate in Microsoft rewards, and collect points, which you can then redeem for Gold memberships or Game Pass time.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox live gold on 360 share

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 doesn't have a sharing concept similar to the Xbox One.

On the Xbox 360, each person on each console would need a separate Gold membership, I'm afraid :(

If you're short on cash for Gold memberships, you can start participating in
    Microsoft Rewards
    (if it's available in your country), and add your wife to your Microsoft Family at
    https://account.microsoft.com/family.

The Reward points you and your wife collect can be pooled or shared between members in the Microsoft Family, and one can then redeem those points for Gold memberships or gift cards.

And if you keep visiting the rewards page daily to do these reward quizzes and stuff, you start a streak. The longer you keep that daily streak, the more bonus points you will get after a certain amount of days.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

1. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points - Similar Threads - Live Gold Membership

2. The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 2 free games that I get in August with my Xbox live gold membership is only appearing...: I need to know why this is because i pay good money every month to get 2-3 optional free games. 0d18b438-be18-4c41-9046-50c6f183e46a
  3. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  4. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  5. Xbox Live gold membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold membership.: I renewed my xbox live gold membership on june 16 and my son accidentally cancelled it tody...is there a way to get the remainder of my months subscription back? 6d4e6dd4-27f3-4dd9-81cc-b14d0c48f6f2
  6. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  8. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: My 2 children each have their own xbox one and their own account. Do I have to buy a seperate xbox live gold membership for each console. Have tried searching answer but only seems to come up that...
  9. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...
  10. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...