OneCast app

Discus and support OneCast app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Perhaps asking about OneCast might not be the right place but since it's with my Xbox I figured I would ask. I am wondering if the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MyHeroMoritz, Mar 9, 2020.

1. MyHeroMoritz
    MyHeroMoritz Guest

OneCast app

Hi Microsoft,

Perhaps asking about OneCast might not be the right place but since it's with my Xbox I figured I would ask. I am wondering if the OneCast app will connect with the Xbox directly to my iPhone without the home network. I do have a router but I moved and it's
    in storage for now, but I have my Xbox out and still want to play. I know I can play on my laptop but, like I said my router is put away. I'm guessing that it is not a thing really, but I wanted to ask before I purchase the app.

Thanks in advance, Respecfully,

:)

MyHeroMoritz, Mar 9, 2020
  2. DominumStige Win User

Can't see my Games online.

Hi!

Are you using the iMac monitor for the X360 or the OneCast app?
  3. Tormaz Win User

Onecast app

Hello!

Is this the onecast app that is no longer supported & maintained by the developer?
  4. MightyOM3N Win User

Onecast app

Useless answer. You derailed the topic totally. Good job.
  5. Strub Win User

Onecast app

I bought it the other day on the app store! There was recent comments by other people with no problems
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

OneCast app

i think that for long term a buying a chromecast for $50 will be a better option. I have a chromcast and it works really well
Thema:

OneCast app

1. OneCast app - Similar Threads - OneCast app

2. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  3. Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my profile pic on the Xbox App?: I've tried changing this for a while now, three computers' I have used. I have checked the XboxLive code of conduct. It doesn't violate it. Please help. Whenever I enter my photo, it says next, so...
  4. Onecast

in XBoX Accessibility
    Onecast: Hello! I dont know if anyone can help with this, but i decided to give it a shot. At my house I have 2 Xboxs, and I wanted to use my Mac to play Xbox. I got the onecast trial thing, and when I...
  5. OneCast error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast error code: I got this error code while setting up my onecast 6001:7002 and how do you fix it df204260-6c2b-4663-8ba6-6f544b750704
  6. problem to connect with Onecast

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to connect with Onecast: Hello and sorry for my english, I don't have used Onecast Mac for my Xbox one since 3 month and now I can't connect on it. I have always the same message: Failed to find the Xbox one, If your...
  7. Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for onecast app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for onecast app: Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for OneCast. Same app and same Xbox works for my sons account but when trying to register onecast with my microsoft account I receive this error...
  8. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...
  9. Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac: I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac. Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately have no windows-pc. Will my console be banned...
  10. connect issue using onecast looking for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect issue using onecast looking for help: Hi, guys looking for help. I'm an Xbox one s owner. I also have a wife who doesn't like to share TV so much. So I got onecast so I can play on my mac whilst she watches TV - shes pregnant I...