OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

Discus and support OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Aaron123halo
    Aaron123halo Guest

Hello!

Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for iOS users to stream your xbox onto a device with iOS. When I'm clicking
    "Regiter Xbox One" on the first pop up after having downloaded the program, another window pops up which says: "No devices found on the network! To attempt a manual registration, please enter the IP adress of your Xbox One below:"; showing another window where
    I can manually put in an IP adress. The problem is that I've tried using the one my iMac is connected to and the same message keeps coming back. Any solutions?

PS. I don't know what category to put this under.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

:)

Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) - Similar Threads - OneCast streaming Can't

2. Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming: Cant figure this out I cannot paste ny stream key anywhere and after messing around with streamlabs I cannot get my feed from my xbox to come through I can only "go live" from the streamlabs how...
  3. Mixer streaming banners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer streaming banners: I've been looking every where for this but Iv seen how some streamers will have banners showing on their stream, like saying who just followed them, how many followers they need towards goal, what...
  4. Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.: Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was born. can someone help??? im very annoyed and...
  5. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  6. Xbox Streaming Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming Windows 10: I think a lot of people have had the same problem i have for years which is the audio being out of sync for 1/1.5 second compared to the video. I am using a wired connection sand only have my pc...
  7. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...
  8. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag: Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good...
  9. Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac: I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac. Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately have no windows-pc. Will my console be banned...
  10. connect issue using onecast looking for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect issue using onecast looking for help: Hi, guys looking for help. I'm an Xbox one s owner. I also have a wife who doesn't like to share TV so much. So I got onecast so I can play on my mac whilst she watches TV - shes pregnant I...