OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

Discus and support OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Aaron123halo
    Aaron123halo Guest

Hello!

Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for iOS users to stream your xbox onto a device with iOS. When I'm clicking
    "Regiter Xbox One" on the first pop up after having downloaded the program, another window pops up which says: "No devices found on the network! To attempt a manual registration, please enter the IP adress of your Xbox One below:"; showing another window where
    I can manually put in an IP adress. The problem is that I've tried using the one my iMac is connected to and the same message keeps coming back. Any solutions?

PS. I don't know what category to put this under.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

:)

Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) - Similar Threads - OneCast streaming Can't

2. Xbox streaming preview not available in NZ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming preview not available in NZ: How can I reduce controller latency? An either net cable is not an option Cheers guys submitted by /u/Crazzed42 [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t game stream anymore apparently

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t game stream anymore apparently: I recently signed up for xcloud and got a email to get the TestFlight app so I got it but then one day it just stopped working I’ve tried signing up but apparently I’m already in submitted by...
  4. Can’t stream Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t stream Apps: I can stream mixer Games like fortnite but when I open an app like Tubi it pauses me and my friend wanna watch movies together but we don’t know how to 99577fcc-c393-4d10-b014-0c41dfb5d533
  5. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  6. OneCast error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast error code: I got this error code while setting up my onecast 6001:7002 and how do you fix it df204260-6c2b-4663-8ba6-6f544b750704
  7. problem to connect with Onecast

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem to connect with Onecast: Hello and sorry for my english, I don't have used Onecast Mac for my Xbox one since 3 month and now I can't connect on it. I have always the same message: Failed to find the Xbox one, If your...
  8. Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for onecast app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for onecast app: Error code 6002:7010 when registering Xbox for OneCast. Same app and same Xbox works for my sons account but when trying to register onecast with my microsoft account I receive this error...
  9. Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac: I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac. Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately have no windows-pc. Will my console be banned...
  10. connect issue using onecast looking for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect issue using onecast looking for help: Hi, guys looking for help. I'm an Xbox one s owner. I also have a wife who doesn't like to share TV so much. So I got onecast so I can play on my mac whilst she watches TV - shes pregnant I...