OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

Discus and support OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Aaron123halo
    Aaron123halo Guest

Hello!

Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for iOS users to stream your xbox onto a device with iOS. When I'm clicking
    "Regiter Xbox One" on the first pop up after having downloaded the program, another window pops up which says: "No devices found on the network! To attempt a manual registration, please enter the IP adress of your Xbox One below:"; showing another window where
    I can manually put in an IP adress. The problem is that I've tried using the one my iMac is connected to and the same message keeps coming back. Any solutions?

PS. I don't know what category to put this under.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

:)

Aaron123halo, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress) - Similar Threads - OneCast streaming Can't

2. Streaming from pc to Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming from pc to Xbox One: So I have had my PC setup to stream movies to my Xbox One for a little while now. I recently (like 2 days ago) had to re-install windows on my PC. I re-installed windows and set everything back up...
  3. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  4. Sound using streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound using streaming apps: I am having pretty much the same issue in streaming apps. Specifically, radio streaming. Basically apps like pandora, iheartradio, etc... Is there some setting I need to look at, or something I...
  5. Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable non-streaming console output when streaming to PC?: While streaming, Can I mute or disable the audio output from the console? Better would be simply disabling the HDMI output entirely. Scenario: Xbox is in (or adjacent to) a room where someone...
  6. Streaming on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming on Xbox 360: So it occurred to me today that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to stream from the Xbox 360. Maybe I am just spoiled from using Mixer. What do you guys use? I have an elgato. Is that my best...
  7. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  8. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  9. Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Onecast (Mac) to stream Xbox One to Mac: I heard that there is a Mac - App named Onecast wich can stream the XBOX ONE to Apple Mac. Will there be any problems, if I use it ? I unfortunately have no windows-pc. Will my console be banned...
  10. connect issue using onecast looking for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect issue using onecast looking for help: Hi, guys looking for help. I'm an Xbox one s owner. I also have a wife who doesn't like to share TV so much. So I got onecast so I can play on my mac whilst she watches TV - shes pregnant I...