OneDrive Issues & Saving to USB

Discus and support OneDrive Issues & Saving to USB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my xbox about a week now and have been waiting to upload clips via OneDrive, which has been inaccessible. Is there any other way to transfer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamSea, Jun 19, 2014.

1. AdamSea
    AdamSea Guest

I've had my xbox about a week now and have been waiting to upload clips via OneDrive, which has been inaccessible. Is there any other way to transfer file to and from a laptop and Xbox One without using OneDrive? In addition to uploading videos from my xbox
    to computer, I would also like to be able to upload pictures to my xbox form a USB, is this possible?

Thanks,

Adam

:)

AdamSea, Jun 19, 2014
  2. TS050 Sparky
    TS050 Sparky Guest
    OneDrive says “we can’t save this video” any games from Xbox

Hi all!

I’m having issues with saving videos from my OneDrive account, it keeps saying “we can’t save this video” the footage is of Forza 7 demo in the Nissan GT-R.

It does the same with Assetto Corsa also, I am on BETA preview so wondering if that’s the issue or is it something else? I’ve checked all privacy stuff that’s all fine. This is with iOS 11 and OneDrive app.

TS050 Sparky, Jun 19, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    USB media playback!?!?

You can use OneDrive, which Ive found is the same as USB playback and actually better. You get much more space with OneDrive

x24hrs2livex, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Wallpaer and backgrounds

If you download the images to a USB drive and then plug it into your Xbox you can use the pictures for your background. You will need to download the Media App to use the USB drive. Also you can save them to your Onedrive and then download them that way.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Unable to SHARE or SAVE Game DVR Clips

If you are trying to save to the OneDrive in order to upload to Youtube then you seem to be having the same issue a lot of people are having right now. I do believe that it is being worked on.

In the meantime you can do a workaround. When saving the files don't upload to the OneDrive. Simply save it. When it is saved you can head over to the Youtube app and upload the files from there.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

USB media playback!?!?

You can use OneDrive, which Ive found is the same as USB playback and actually better. You get much more space with OneDrive
  7. Gangsta Dora666 Win User

I want to video record on youtube

For the Xbox one you can add External Storage to you're Xbox, it can record up to 60 minutes of gameplay. A computer to be the external storage is your best bet, you need a USB 3.0 or faster though. Best of luck! Oh i forgot, for uploading to youtube you
    need the Xbox app and you need Onedrive, you go to manage captures and it will say Send to Onedrive, once you have it in your Onedrive you can save it to your device and upload it to Youtube. Now i can say best of luck.
  8. Juan Lumbreras Win User

Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations

Would be nice if you could save this to OneDrive.
Thema:

1. OneDrive Issues & Saving to USB - Similar Threads - OneDrive Issues Saving

2. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  3. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  4. Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]: Попробуйте отправить ещё раз Произошла ошибка при попытке отправить этот клип в OneDrive Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема отправить клип в OneDrive То что написано в 1 и 2 предложений это...
  5. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  6. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive: I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other...
  8. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  9. Issues accessing OneDrive from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues accessing OneDrive from Xbox 360: I receive a message There was a problem signing you to OneDrive. To fix it, please update your security info. From the Dashboard, go to Settings and select Profile tile. Next, select Account...
  10. onedrive issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    onedrive issue: is anyone having an issue with the onedrive app that when you pause a video for a few minutes and go back to play it, it plays for about 30 seconds and skips to the next video thats in the folder?...