OneDrive Screenshots

Discus and support OneDrive Screenshots in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, How can I see my screenshots in one drive, because nothing is showing up inside the "Xbox Screenshots" folder. (In OneDrive) Please respond... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HyperBlast3705, Apr 1, 2021.

1. OneDrive Screenshots

Hello,

How can I see my screenshots in one drive, because nothing is showing up inside the "Xbox Screenshots" folder. (In OneDrive)

Please respond with answers, Thanks.

:)

HyperBlast3705, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Viewing Screenshots on PC

Hey there, Sil3nt! To share your screenshots with your PC, you will want to upload them to OneDrive. Please be sure to have OneDrive installed on your Xbox One before you follow these steps. If it's not on there, the option to share won't show OneDrive as
    an option.

You will want to go to Upload Studio > Select Manage clip > Select the Filter drop drop > Select Screenshots > Select the screenshot you want > Hit the Menu button on your controller > Select Share > Select OneDrive. This will give you
    access to your screenshot on OneDrive, which you can sign into on your PC and create a shared link for! You will want to make sure you sign into the same email and password on the OneDrive site that you use for your Xbox
    One.

Hopefully that helps you out! Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. We want to make sure you are able to share all those awesome screenshots you've taken. :D
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Shared files from Xboxone

Once you start an upload from your console to OneDrive, the videos and pictures to be uploaded are added to a queue and uploaded in the background. After a while they should be visible in OneDrive.

Game clips will be available in Videos folder and then in a folder named Xbox Game DVR. Screenshots will be under folder named Xbox Screenshots inside Pictures folder. You can obviously try to search the term "xbox" in your onedrive.
  4. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.

I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
    It can take awhile, after completion wait about 15min to 1hr depends on the amount of clips and screenshots can take awhile for them to appear in the onedrive.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

G'day,

Personally I use screenshots that I upload to the cloud (OneDrive) and edit my gamerpic via Profile.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Used code?

So that we can take a look can you please private message me a screenshot of the e-mail? You upload the screenshot to OneDrive and share it privately by clicking the envelope under this post.
Thema:

OneDrive Screenshots

1. OneDrive Screenshots - Similar Threads - OneDrive Screenshots

2. Unable to upload screenshot / recording to OneDrive.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to upload screenshot / recording to OneDrive.: Can’t upload any screenshot or recording to OneDrive from my XSX Every time I try to upload it just says “queued for uploading” and it just goes away without any error or anything as If I didn’t...
  3. Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with uploading screenshots to OneDrive (details in comments): [IMG] submitted by /u/Nemesis96 [link] [comments]
  4. Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshots will no longer upload to onedrive..: Hi fellow gamers! I have an issue where screenshots I made will not be uploaded to onedrive, even though the UI doesn't give any hints that something isn't working. So I go the the image and then...
  5. Xbox won't share my screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't share my screenshots to OneDrive: Ive tried different days and it never worked, anyone have a solution? If so id really like one please 3e306835-677b-454b-9a14-6601df34fb21
  6. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  7. Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to upload Game clips/screenshots that I've made on Xbox to OneDrive?: I am trying to upload Xbox One game clips/screenshots that I've made to OneDrive, but the upload to OneDrive option isn't there. Is this supposed to happen? Because I can only share to OneDrive,...
  8. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  9. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive: I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other...
  10. Can not upload screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not upload screenshots to OneDrive: I have been unable to upload screenshots to my onedrive for a while. Whenever I try I get a message saying something went wrong, please try again, but nothing ever changes. I have power cycled...