Onedrive sharing on xbox one

Discus and support Onedrive sharing on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Id like to be able to go into my friends and share my folders and videos through a message instead of having to send an email to thrir microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XnitEEKnightX, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Onedrive sharing on xbox one

Id like to be able to go into my friends and share my folders and videos through a message instead of having to send an email to thrir microsoft acount.

Also i would like to select upload all to onedrive so i can just clear of my xbox

:)

XnitEEKnightX, Apr 11, 2014
  2. xrem
    xrem Guest
    One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.

3. BG BiG Game
    BG BiG Game Guest
    Uploading to YouTube

The best way I have found to troubleshoot uploading from the Xbox one to YouTube is by uploading game content to OneDrive and sharing to YouTube from OneDrive. Is there a more direct way of doing this?

BG BiG Game, Apr 11, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

x24hrs2livex, Apr 12, 2014
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

sharing screenshots

6. xrem Win User

One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.
  7. AridLizard Win User

How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

from my experience, the upload to OneDrive is from the Xbox not the Live server as you can upload to OneDrive without sharing to Live.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Viewing Screenshots on PC

Hey there, Sil3nt! To share your screenshots with your PC, you will want to upload them to OneDrive. Please be sure to have OneDrive installed on your Xbox One before you follow these steps. If it's not on there, the option to share won't show OneDrive as
    an option.

You will want to go to Upload Studio > Select Manage clip > Select the Filter drop drop > Select Screenshots > Select the screenshot you want > Hit the Menu button on your controller > Select Share > Select OneDrive. This will give you
    access to your screenshot on OneDrive, which you can sign into on your PC and create a shared link for! You will want to make sure you sign into the same email and password on the OneDrive site that you use for your Xbox
    One.

Hopefully that helps you out! Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. We want to make sure you are able to share all those awesome screenshots you've taken. :D
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Thema:

1. Onedrive sharing on xbox one - Similar Threads - Onedrive sharing

2. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  3. OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures: Hi! I am trying to upload captures (stills) from my Xbox one X to OneDrive. I know how to go to Broadcast & Capture, select Recent Captures, and then choose Share. OneDrive is in the list there,...
  4. Sharing Clips with OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Clips with OneDrive: I can't share any of my clips to my OneDrive from my game DVR since the new Xbox dashboard update. Can anyone help me? c778c6af-499f-46de-87f0-923e1a2806b3
  5. DVR not sharing to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVR not sharing to OneDrive: Since I've had my Xbox One, I have always been able to share my game clips from my DVR to my OneDrive. This makes my clips easily accessible from my computer so I can edit my gameplay for Youtube....
  6. Slideshow in shared folder for the OneDrive App in XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slideshow in shared folder for the OneDrive App in XBox One: Is there any option to present a slideshow for an album shared in OneDrive? I shared an album from my personal account to our family OneDrive Account, to view it in XBox One. The album shows in...
  7. Slideshow for OneDrive shared album.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slideshow for OneDrive shared album.: Is there any way to have a slideshow in the OneDrive App for Xbox One? I shared an album from my personal account to our family account in XBox. It's visible, every picture and video is displayed,...
  8. Upload Studio shares to OneDrive but not to Upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio shares to OneDrive but not to Upload: Hello Gamers, After uninstalling and reinstalling the Upload Studio application, attempting to save and share numerous clips from a variety of games, resetting my router and checking my internet...
  9. Xbox One Game DVR Not Sharing to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game DVR Not Sharing to OneDrive: I've been having problems with the Xbox One Game DVR not sharing game screenshot to OneDrive. After taking the screenshot, I open the Game DVR app, and it shows me the screenshot, as it should. I...
  10. Unable to share clips to onedrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to share clips to onedrive: I recently started uploading clips to my onedrive account once I learned how convenient this was. After shot 600mb of clips being uploaded I got an error message saying something went wrong and to...