OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need help im trying to edit my videos i have on onedrive with upload studio is their any way i can do that ? b4a30b4a-5547-4dc4-9d07-fcbc1d234822 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XGN NiNJa NuG, Jun 3, 2019.

1. OneDrive

i need help im trying to edit my videos i have on onedrive with upload studio is their any way i can do that ?

:)

XGN NiNJa NuG, Jun 3, 2019
  2. CristoferKarlsson Win User

Xbox on other devices error code: C101AB61

Well, might be the link between Music and OneDrive. When i access the Musicfiles via the Onedrive app on My Phone the tracks play, just no playlists (since im just accessing files via Onedrive) and such but Onedrive Is up and running.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Transferin my saves

...if you want to save stuff to a specific location on a cloud you could link a OneDrive account and access your files anywhere you wanted to.

Onedrive for Xbox
    The Xbox One stores savegames in an user-inaccessible cloud. You can't access your savegames with OneDrive.

The OneDrive app only allows you to access your own existing OneDrive cloud storage, where you can upload pictures, documents and the likes.

With the OneDrive App for Xbox, you can watch your photos and videos you uploaded to OneDrive, buy you can NOT manage your savegames with that!
  4. Syberactive Win User

Screenshots from XB1 to PC?

Hey Grizz,

I get this problem a lot with OneDrive as well. Instead of hitting "Upload to OneDrive", press Share>OneDrive. This usually works more for some reason.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

How could I put my video and pictures into XBOX ONE S

I put my stuff on OneDrive and run the OneDrive app on Xbox One.
  6. zXN1ght FuRyXz Win User

How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

Install Onedrive on your phone and upload your content from xbox to Onedrive.
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. OneDrive app on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive app on Xbox One: They recently updated the OneDrive app on Xbox One, and now it's TERRIBLE. Here are the problems I'm seeing: It's not an app anymore, it's an MS Edge integrated program. That means we have to...
  3. OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    OneDrive "app" on Xbox One Needs improvement after recent update: Here are the problems I'm seeing: It's not an app anymore, it's an MS Edge integrated program. That means we have to navigate it like we would in MS Edge on Xbox One - that is to say poorly....
  4. Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somethings Wrong with My OneDrive for XBOX One S: Can U Fix OneDrive for Xbox one s? I can't Upload Anything On It. It Also Happens With Upload Studio. Can You Please Fix It Microsoft? 4cae09da-1fa1-415f-8954-e5494a6b41e7
  5. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  6. Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Captures not uploading to Onedrive - Xbox One: Hi there Unable to share from Xbox Live to Onedrive. I receive notification from my console to confirm that the content has been shared, but... It creates the "Xbox screenshots" folder in...
  7. Uploading clips from xbox one to onedrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uploading clips from xbox one to onedrive: When i click the upload to onedrive button on my xbox nothing happens for most of my captures. Some upload but most dont. My xbox live storage is full so i need to download them to onedrive asap....
  8. how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to move captured video from onedrive to xbox live: I captured a video from a game (I'm new to the Xbox One S) I edited the video in UPLOAD and then save to UPLOAD and ONEDRIVE. I then went back to my console, and added the video to "my activity...
  9. What kind or format of music can be uploaded onto onedrive on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind or format of music can be uploaded onto onedrive on Xbox one?: I definitely use onedrive on the Xbox one and Android and definitely want to upload my favorite zelda breath of the wild music soundtrack music and I don't use any music downloader software such...
  10. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...