OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need help im trying to edit my videos i have on onedrive with upload studio is their any way i can do that ? b4a30b4a-5547-4dc4-9d07-fcbc1d234822 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XGN NiNJa NuG, Jun 3, 2019.

1. OneDrive

i need help im trying to edit my videos i have on onedrive with upload studio is their any way i can do that ?

:)

XGN NiNJa NuG, Jun 3, 2019
  2. CristoferKarlsson Win User

Xbox on other devices error code: C101AB61

Well, might be the link between Music and OneDrive. When i access the Musicfiles via the Onedrive app on My Phone the tracks play, just no playlists (since im just accessing files via Onedrive) and such but Onedrive Is up and running.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Transferin my saves

...if you want to save stuff to a specific location on a cloud you could link a OneDrive account and access your files anywhere you wanted to.

Onedrive for Xbox
    The Xbox One stores savegames in an user-inaccessible cloud. You can't access your savegames with OneDrive.

The OneDrive app only allows you to access your own existing OneDrive cloud storage, where you can upload pictures, documents and the likes.

With the OneDrive App for Xbox, you can watch your photos and videos you uploaded to OneDrive, buy you can NOT manage your savegames with that!
  4. Syberactive Win User

Screenshots from XB1 to PC?

Hey Grizz,

I get this problem a lot with OneDrive as well. Instead of hitting "Upload to OneDrive", press Share>OneDrive. This usually works more for some reason.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

How could I put my video and pictures into XBOX ONE S

I put my stuff on OneDrive and run the OneDrive app on Xbox One.
  6. zXN1ght FuRyXz Win User

How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

Install Onedrive on your phone and upload your content from xbox to Onedrive.
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  3. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  4. Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]: Попробуйте отправить ещё раз Произошла ошибка при попытке отправить этот клип в OneDrive Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема отправить клип в OneDrive То что написано в 1 и 2 предложений это...
  5. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  6. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive: I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other...
  8. How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do GameDVR clips in my XBOX LIVE transfer to my OneDrive?: When I record gameplay clips on my XBOX system and have them uploaded to my XBOX LIVE, I then have the option of uploading them to my OneDrive. (they've been through the upload queue and are now...
  9. OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive not selectable when uploading/sharing Xbox captures: Hi! I am trying to upload captures (stills) from my Xbox one X to OneDrive. I know how to go to Broadcast & Capture, select Recent Captures, and then choose Share. OneDrive is in the list there,...
  10. I can't upload videos on OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't upload videos on OneDrive: I have been uploading some videos on OneDrive From my Xbox one S a while ago, But an error appeared saying that it had fail to upload the video and since then I couldn't upload any videos...