OneGuide and general boot issues

Discus and support OneGuide and general boot issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [Beta Ring] [Xbox One X Scorpio Edition] Anyone having issues with OneGuide and TV Tuner? Randomly, my OneGuide will crash or just not boot up at all.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DThoendel, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. /u/DThoendel
    /u/DThoendel Guest

[Beta Ring] [Xbox One X Scorpio Edition] Anyone having issues with OneGuide and TV Tuner? Randomly, my OneGuide will crash or just not boot up at all. Multiple hard resets later, and sometimes it works and sometimes it takes a ridiculous amount of hard resets to fix it. When it does finally work, over half the time it makes me rescan my channels.

Problem doesn't always just stick with OneGuide. Sometimes it affects all apps from booting, and sometimes it takes forever to even boot the console after hard resetting. The animation of the boot screen even is laggy as hell.

Issue started since Nov. 20th update. Even resetting to factory settings doesn't help. Never had any problems before.

(I have reported the bug to Xbox)

I have a feeling that it's just a bad download of the update.. but I can't figure out how to redownload the update besides factory resetting?

submitted by /u/DThoendel
    [link] [comments]

/u/DThoendel, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  3. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  4. Brigon Win User

channels not listed in oneguide

I have the same issue on my Oneguide. Glad to know it's not just me with this issue. I tried resetting the Oneguide data, but it didn't fix it.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Xbox one guide channels incorrect.

Hey everyone,

Any and all OneGuide issues can be reported by going to TV & OneGuide settings -> troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.

These get filed directly to our data quality guys.

Thanks!
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Wrong channel order (OneGuide with Entertain from Deutsche Telekom)

Hey everyone,

Any and all OneGuide issues can be reported by going to TV & OneGuide settings -> troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.

These get filed directly to our data quality guys.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. OneGuide and general boot issues - Similar Threads - OneGuide general boot

2. Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now: The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now. The only program information that can be seen...
  3. Oneguide provider Italia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide provider Italia: Hello, unfortunately i cannot set the tv app on the xbox because a lot of channels have problems and don't show infos, which provider should i use for the italian lineup and why the correct option...
  4. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  5. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  6. oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    oneguide: I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what Im talking about. So I used to use one guide...
  7. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  8. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  9. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  10. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]